Forums Horror Collectibles
My H4 ESCAPED

I've made several of these for other people, Well I finally got around to making myself an ESCAPED mask

Anonymous Saturday 9/25/2010 at 11:55 PM | 66550
ck as usual man! I see you used all the other ones as practice to perfect it so you could do your own.

sirbrad Sunday 9/26/2010 at 04:27 AM | 66555
Damn, gotta find the cash to get one of those puppies.

skutterk Sunday 9/26/2010 at 01:57 PM | 66562
ck as usual man! I see you used all the other ones as practice to perfect it so you could do your own.Nope, I perfected it a long time ago. Mine is no better than anyone else's. I guess an artist can't make something for himself nowadays LOL.

Bedes I have many more to make. If what you're trying to say were true, the ones I make next will be even better. But they will not be better or worse. They are all pretty much the same thing Bro. The only one that was used as a practice mask was the proto type which I gave away. That was the one I practiced on.

It only took me one mask to figure out exactly how to make them and make them right. All of them after that have been pretty much the same. They are not easy to make. To make them correctly it takes some time and effort. there may be some slight variances between the masks I make because each one is hand made, but ultimately they are all the same. So I guess what I am trying to say is NO I didn't practice on other peoples masks to perfect my own.

Thanks for the kudos though.
Anonymous Sunday 9/26/2010 at 02:27 PM | 66565
Yeah it was actually a joke, they all looked good. It is only natural for them to improve some. I got the eyes done and that was tough as you said. Never had time to finish it.
sirbrad Monday 9/27/2010 at 03:42 AM | 66579
Yeah it was actually a joke, they all looked good. It is only natural for them to improve some. I got etes done and that was tough as you said. Never had time to finish it.

It's all good bro.

Anonymous Monday 9/27/2010 at 04:21 AM | 66582
That looks amazing!!! I keep wanting to make one but hate to ruin a mask
cropsy Thursday 9/30/2010 at 10:59 PM | 66651
That looks amazing!!! I keep wanting to make one but hate to ruin a mask

i would never ruin a mask making one. I just use blanks
Anonymous Friday 10/01/2010 at 02:10 AM | 66655