Forums Horror Movie Talk
No Horse Shit Screening Review

Well, first let me start off by saying that, It was really a great pleasure to meet Johnny, and have him over to The man Castle

Seemed like as soon as he got out of the car it was non stop conversation, so much so, that I didn't even get the amount of shots I had planned for the evening. =(

, Thanx John for coming over, it was truly a pleasure meeting you.

As far as "The No Horse Shit Edition",

deff 2 thumbs ups, , Johnny did an awesome job at seamlessly cutting out the dreaded Sherri scenes with that stupid white horse & also alot of other shots that really were just unnecessary for the movie, after watching Johns veron, I actually think RZ H2 really isn't that bad, Johnny actually turned it into a really decent Horror movie, with out all the BS.

Great Job Bro, and deff looking forward to the other films we talked about.

Here are a couple shots that we took once Chris texted us wishing

he was there. ,

j/k bro, wish you & everyone else couldv'e been there as well.Hanging out:

Drinkin the brews, Thats a High Life in Johnny's hand, He said he's on the Tom Adkins diet: :)

Sporting the RRv2 & The SEVENTY-EIGHT:

Pretty Self explanatory:

And Ron, we tried watching MITL, but couldn't get it to work on the DVD player I have downstairs, works great in the LR DVD player, just not downstairs, so I have to figure that out, was looking forward to showing it to John.

skutterk Friday 10/01/2010 at 04:46 AM | 66661
Glad you guys had a blast

I don't think RZ H2 was that bad, just don't think of it as a Myers film.lol Great stuff guys
kaizu Friday 10/01/2010 at 05:04 AM | 66662
Looks like you guys had a blast! The man cave looks sweet as well! I would love to see this veron of H2 because I was one that HATED the film. Loved Zombies H1 and all the rest of his horror but H2 was not my film and like K man said, didn't feel Halloween at all. Johnny hang onto that I may have to vit Michigan!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/01/2010 at 08:44 AM | 66665
Thanx guys, it was deff a pleasure meeting John & hanging out. After watching RZ H2 - NHE, I think the reason why I didn't like RZ H2 was because of all the extra stuff that was going on that I thought had nothing really to do with the film, but after watching John's veron, it was so much better, deff more like a Halloween movie now.

Thanx again for the special screening Johnny.
skutterk Friday 10/01/2010 at 01:58 PM | 66667
Now I really wish I could have seen it. I love the cover of it also. Looks like and certainly sounds like a great time.
cropsy Friday 10/01/2010 at 09:02 PM | 66677
So if you took out all the horse shit, how did it end?
krueger4653 Saturday 10/02/2010 at 12:12 AM | 66679
Loomis sneaks in the barn

then it cuts to michael pushing him out the wall and stabbing him

then it cuts to laurie walking out with the knife and the cops shoot her

fade then end with better muc

works out VERY good that way

no sheri no horse no shit
Johnny Bisco Saturday 10/02/2010 at 12:34 AM | 66680
horror, beer and comraderie! a good time was had by all! good job fellas!
ny ghoul Saturday 10/02/2010 at 02:45 AM | 66681
I really think I could deal with it alot more this way as the horse just drives me nuts being a part of the film. I even watched it with the commentary on from Zombie and couldn't even see it being worth it after hearing his reason for it.
cropsy Saturday 10/02/2010 at 06:12 PM | 66685
now that sounds like good time,guys.

nice to see this kind of thing happening.
pantera11431 Sunday 10/03/2010 at 03:20 AM | 66693
It was deff good times as well as a way better movie to watch.

skutterk Monday 10/04/2010 at 03:26 AM | 66717