Forums Off Topic
Horrorbid & Breast Cancer

I just noticed ( And I hope it was just put up, & hasn't already been there for some time now,)......

But I just think it's so cool of Justin & HorrorBid and all the Mods to show support with the Pink Ribbon, totally cool Guys.... You don't see the other tes throwing up the pink ribbon.....Hell Yea, Ken
skutterk Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 01:34 AM | 66755
Yeah guys, WAAAAY cool!!! My wife had breast cancer two years ago, it was the most harrowing time in my life but thank God she won the battle. I rock the pink ribbon all the time and Im happy and proud to see HB showing love and support!!! way to go!
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 04:07 AM | 66764
Very nice of you guys to mention that Ken and Evan!

My mother battled breast cancer a few years ago and it's a disease I really feel can be stomped out. When the NFL got on board a year ago really going nuts with the pink I thought it was so cool.

The other day Ben from FRIGHT-RAGS contacted me and told me about his friend that is battling really aggresve breast cancer and she has no insurance. She also has two wonderful kids. It was a toughing story and we ran a story about it pushing the shirt he made and trying to help raise money for his friend.

That got me thinking about the ribbon and why not adding it to the te. Something you probably don't expect to see on a horror te. But it will be something you see on this te every October from now on. Every type of cancer is horrible. But this is our women. Don't mess with our women!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 05:14 AM | 66767
I'm sorry to hear that about your friend, and thank God your Mum pulled thru Justin.

But very cool of HorrorBid to put up the pink ribbon, I wouldv'e even made the ribbon a little bigger, showing these other tes who really cares about what during this time of year, other than blood, guts & horror, I mean we ALL live that 11 months out of the year, Oct only gives us the green light to do it & not worry about it.

But for HorrorBid to show it's attention on something else during Oct, Way too cool. Like you said Justin, you don't expect to see pink on a Horror te, but that's what makes it even more right. Take care Guys.

Ken
skutterk Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 01:55 PM | 66776
my grandma survived breats cancer (though thats not what killed her)

so i feel for the cause!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 10:11 PM | 66782
I'll tell ya one damn thing, I am proud more than ever to be a Bidite. My mother retired in January of this year. What did she do?

She worked for the Breast and Cervical cancer Dept. for the state of TN. Whenever a lady needed her paperwork processed so they could have their tuation taken care of, mom kicked booty and got it done.

Rock on HB. The pink ribbon rules.
aceofspades70 Friday 10/08/2010 at 12:09 AM | 66803
Too funny, Sorry bout that guys, correction made. You don't see the other tes Bangin Da Pink.

Ken
skutterk Friday 10/08/2010 at 04:25 AM | 66810
thats very nice of horrorbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dillon sum Saturday 10/09/2010 at 09:14 PM | 66829
Way To Go Guys.
skutterk Tuesday 10/12/2010 at 10:11 PM | 66866