Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Voorhees jacket

Hello fellow bidites! I am new to the forums and this is my first post. I'm sorry if it's been posted somewhere else but I looked. I need a Jason voorhees replica jacket. I don't care If it is from the remake or vs. I just need one. I saw an article on here about darkdecemberproductions.com but the owner Trent said he is backed up with orders and no longer taking any. I tried the frightstuff forums too but they all want like $400 and I won't get it before Halloween. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I would try to make it myself but I am having a real hard time finding a type of jacket that would be suitable for me that fits. I am a big guy. I am 6' 1" and 330 lbs...a lot of muscle...and fat I suppose I'm a guilty pig sometimes lol. I usually wear a xxl shirt so a jacket would probably have to be 3x or bigger to fit like it should fit Jason. If anyone knows where I can buy one already made that I can get before Halloween, or where I can get one that will fit me that I can weather myself I would appreciate it. I have already checked goodwill and salvation army and every other thrift store. Everything is too small. Any help is much appreciated. I just ordered a part 3,6,8 and vs hockey mask and a part 7 hood from els_studios. I asked him about the jacket but he is too buisy. Well fellow bidites thanks for any help.
frightbox Sunday 10/10/2010 at 04:58 AM | 66832