Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason VS Halloween 2010 Costume with pics!!!

Hello everyone, a while back I posted some things about the Jason VS costume and I finally am at about 98% complete with the other 2% being last minute touch ups and posbly a different mask. But here are my pics tell me what you think ^_^


Hood & Hock are from
href=" They lazy eye insert is from Casey Carty
href=""> The boots are Demonia Trashville's 502 I think... The Pants I made myself The jacket, undershirts, gloves, and machete came from Leighton Wood his email is I also am wearing a muscle under-suit, I found a really cheap alternative to the very expenve ones I have found, this one adds some nice bulk to my frame cause naturally I weight 175 lbs. the suit can be found here
href=""> ... dard-ze/ yes it is an Ironman suit, but I cut off the neck piece and arm sleeves, and rolled up the calves so it would make the hamstrings look bigger, and I need to put some black paint on it in spots to not show through the tears in my undershirt." class="photoborder" /> ^ My lovely wife =D ^ Custom Picture I whipped up while at work lol

and here is the hock I'm condering wearing...

Also as

a de note I have gotten me a black stocking to cover up my peachy leg, and also attached a black stocking to the vent holes of the mask to hide my peachy face lol.
haloboyvash Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 04:16 PM | 66883
Looks pretty good man.

skutterk Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 04:43 PM | 66887
Thanks! This will be my first in a series of costumes I'm gonna put together. I have a Freddy one put together but never taken any pics yet.
haloboyvash Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 04:59 PM | 66889
very good job looks like you put a lot of work into aquiring all the pieces!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 10:18 PM | 66896
Very nice looking costume and the time and work you put into it shows.
cropsy Thursday 10/14/2010 at 12:06 AM | 66898
excellent costume man. there is an awesome vs mask on as well. actually to anyone loking for a variety of horror masks you should check out.
ZaPsamurai Thursday 10/14/2010 at 03:42 AM | 66903
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments it really makes it worth it, because I did put a lot of time, money, and effort acquiring all the pieces.
haloboyvash Thursday 10/14/2010 at 09:52 AM | 66910
Awesome work! I always loved the VS look

Thanks for sharing!
kaizu Friday 10/15/2010 at 07:50 AM | 67010
Thank you for the comments =D
haloboyvash Friday 10/15/2010 at 12:27 PM | 67016
one of the best i have ever seen totally great

chrisebrooks06 Monday 10/18/2010 at 09:33 AM | 67141
thank you very much for the nice comments!
haloboyvash Monday 10/18/2010 at 11:42 AM | 67142