Forums Off Topic
Twilight sux

Ok is it just me or are you all ck an tired off the whole Twilight fascination??? I dont see how they call it a vampire movie when there is no blood drinking shown and the vamps dont have fangs and they can go out in the daylight. To me this is just another teenage love story. Who else is with me? Dont be afraid to stick up for yourself too if you are a fan. I like all opinions.
allthingsundead Thursday 10/14/2010 at 10:41 PM | 66960
I always looked at Twilight as a movie geared towards the kids still in school.

Which is why you get a love story instead of a Vampire movie.
skutterk Friday 10/15/2010 at 01:27 PM | 67019
Yea I guess there arent too many kids like when I was young anymore.... I was in third grade bringing Fangoria magazines to school and getting kicked out of class for bringing Freddy Krueger stuff to school. LOL
allthingsundead Saturday 10/16/2010 at 04:20 PM | 67069
yeah. the target audience for these books and films is young teenage girls. I dont see the point in attacking it.
ny ghoul Sunday 10/17/2010 at 04:16 AM | 67082
Just tired of typing in vampire or werewolf in all the search engines and mostly all you see is Twilight....
allthingsundead Sunday 10/17/2010 at 09:30 AM | 67089
Ok is it just me or are you all ck an tired off the whole Twilight fascination??? I dont see how they call it a vampire movie when there is no blood drinking shown and the vamps dont have fangs and they can go out in the daylight. To me this is just another teenage love story. Who else is with me? Dont be afraid to stick up for yourself too if you are a fan. I like all opinions.
mytee Sunday 10/17/2010 at 12:42 PM | 67092
I don’t know why people love this movie. I went with my friends to watch the first Twilight movie few years back after the first hour all of my friends decided to go out rather than watching this movie. It was so boring and sleepy. From that day onwards NO for Twilight Saga

Checker Monday 10/18/2010 at 08:54 AM | 67138
I don’t know why people love this movie. I went with my friends to watch the first Twilight movie few years back after the first hour all of my friends decided to go out rather than watching this movie. It was so boring and sleepy. From that day onwards NO for Twilight Saga

I am so happy to hear someone say that! My mom and daughter are into those books and movies and it drives me up the wall. To each his own I guess-but to me no way are vampires glittery and sexy. They're parates plain and mple like a tick.Is a tick sexy? no. See what I mean?
mytee Monday 10/18/2010 at 09:03 AM | 67139

I am so happy to hear someone say that! My mom and daughter are into those books and movies and it drives me up the wall. To each his own I guess-but to me no way are vampires glittery and sexy. They're parates plain and mple like a tick.Is a tick sexy? no. See what I mean?

There are many more films and books that depict the vampire as the rake; the handsome night stalker as compared to films where vampires are merely vile blood suckers. Not to mention that, sadly, vampires are fictitious creatures that therefore is open to any and all creative subjectivity.
ny ghoul Monday 10/18/2010 at 02:10 PM | 67143
ny ghoul is very right. In actuality most times the vampire is portrayed as beautiful, mysterious, and sexy. These are what the European vamplore was about. Lots and most films show them this way. I have no problems with the way the vamps look in Twilight but at least give them fangs.... LOL.
allthingsundead Monday 10/18/2010 at 03:14 PM | 67146
There was a Lost Tapes episode about a family moving into a house and a vampire was nesting in the walls-it was damn scary and there wasnt anything sexy about it-but that is just my opinion-maybe were they actually real they would be sexy, glittery and romantic-who knows?
mytee Monday 10/18/2010 at 04:06 PM | 67151
ny ghoul is very right. In actuality most times the vampire is portrayed as beautiful, mysterious, and sexy. These are what the European vamplore was about. Lots and most films show them this way. I have no problems with the way the vamps look in Twilight but at least give them fangs.... LOL.

VERY good point....they should have had fangs.
ny ghoul Thursday 10/21/2010 at 12:16 AM | 67285