Forums Horror Collectibles
BEFORE & AFTER

Well here's a shot of my pretty woman mask 1/2 way into the converon and a completed pic.

Re did the hair and finished off the weathering and paint work

BEFORE AFTER
Anonymous Monday 10/18/2010 at 11:43 PM | 67167
WOW.... Great job. Looks ten times better now.
allthingsundead Monday 10/18/2010 at 11:48 PM | 67170
great job bro! I'm in the middle of repainting the same mask as well!
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 12:26 AM | 67173
great job bro! I'm in the middle of repainting the same mask as well Yeah I had to split open that chin and form it back, fix the hair add eyelashes and hair eyebrow repaint it and weather it. add more leather straps. Finally finished. Curling the hair was a bitch. I'm happy with how it came out though. You'll have to post some pics of yours when you finish it Evan
Anonymous Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 12:38 AM | 67175
Very nice retouch. I like what you have done with the hair.
weaponx Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 02:53 AM | 67190
great job bro! I'm in the middle of repainting the same mask as well Yeah I had to split open that chin and form it back, fix the hair add eyelashes and hair eyebrow repaint it and weather it. add more leather straps. Finally finished. Curling the hair was a bitch. I'm happy with how it came out though. You'll have to post some pics of yours when you finish it Evan

Ive pretty much done everything but the hair lol...you are a patient man brother!

you did a great job!

Its a beautiful mask, I actually think its one of the better pretty lady masks out there. Many tend to go over board with decay/folds, etc. I'll post pics when its done. I repainted the 74 mask as well. Both will be up for trade or sale as they don't fit my pumpkin head.
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 04:07 AM | 67194

Ive pretty much done everything but the hair lol...you are a patient man brother!

you did a great job!

Its a beautiful mask, I actually think its one of the better pretty lady masks out there. Many tend to go over board with decay/folds, etc. I'll post pics when its done. I repainted the 74 mask as well. Both will be up for trade or sale as they don't fit my pumpkin head.

Thanks Evan, means a lot coming from you bro
Anonymous Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 07:58 PM | 67218
most excellent mate. nicely done.
ZaPsamurai Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 02:10 AM | 67235
It looks amazing. Very nice job.
cropsy Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 04:19 PM | 67249
Your lucky man. This a very cool score! Its really creepy with those eye lashes. And I saw you got that chainsaw now. This is gonna scare the crap out of kids at halloween!
krubber Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 08:00 PM | 67268
I dont have any before pics, although my mask was even less detailed than yours Ron. Anyway, heres my overhaul.....

ny ghoul Thursday 10/21/2010 at 01:27 AM | 67286
I dont have any before pics, although my mask was even less detailed than yours Ron. Anyway, heres my overhaul.....

Cool Evan, cut that chin strap and peel the chin back and glue it in place with rubber cement. I used an old curling iron on the hair. Took about an hour but it was worth it. Nice repaint on the face Bro
Anonymous Thursday 10/21/2010 at 02:51 AM | 67289