Forums Horror Collectibles
Joe D. Mack Remake Glove Nightmare 2010... LOTS OF PICS!!!

Hey guys! It's been a LONG time now nce I've been able to buy myself a new toy... What a toy to be comming out when I actually had a few bucks stashed away... So with the few bucks stashed and what pennies I could scrape up I managed to get the Joe D. Mack glove from
href="www.k4fgloves.com Each glove is engraved with the number and says: Replica By Joe D. Mack on the underde of the wrist cuff. Mine is #23... Joe did an AMAZING job with this glove project and Andy was MORE then nice about me making 2 payments to him. He worked with me and is a very awesome guy to do buness with!!!

Anyway, ALL I can say is that these photos do NOT do this sucker justice and I rate this glove 20 stars out of 10!!!

Enjoy the pics!!! This is as close as it gets to owning the actual hero glove...

http://i53.tinypic.com/2n0u3bm.jpg" class="photoborder" />

This photo is just for shits and giggles...

Also the glove comes with a COA gned by Joe AND a photo of Joe holding my glove. He gned the photo as well...

Hope you guys like it!!! There's never enough photos so I tried my best to take some good ones... It's not easy ung a camera one handed... LOL!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 06:05 PM | 67211
Here are the photos that Andy was cool enough to send me before he packed the glove up and shipped it out... You can see the engraving much better and I think his camera does a better job then mine... :)

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 06:11 PM | 67212
Although I do not like the new Freddy one bit this is one of my fav gloves..... Totally amazing job and great score.
allthingsundead Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 06:21 PM | 67213
Nice score bro

Klempo Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 06:45 PM | 67214
ryan that is nothing short of pure awesomeness!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 07:15 PM | 67216
That thing is bad ass man. Very nice indeed.

skutterk Tuesday 10/19/2010 at 10:42 PM | 67229
wow, that looks amazing
sweartoeric Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 07:57 AM | 67237
Awesome score man. I love the look of the new glove.
cropsy Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 04:16 PM | 67248
Thanks guys for the awesome comments!!! I did enter the contest in hopes of winning one of the first ones for free, but that didn't work out... LOL!!!

In a way I am glad I didn't win BECAUSE, the first verons of this glove came with 4 loop hinges instead of 3 and the reason for that was because Joe wanted something to be differant so that they wouldn't be mistakend for the hero glove.

Over a period of requests on the k4f fourms, he deded to do them with 3 loop and just raise the cost a little more... He did a few other things as well, like making the blades look even sharper and a little more weathering to the glove... He originally just engraved (By Joe D. Mack) and that was it, but nce it no longer had anything to seperate the reps from the heros, he started engraving (Replica By Joe D. Mack).

So in the end I ended up with a more accurate veron and the closest thing posble to owning the actual glove... It ran me $285.00 with the shipping added on... Thats pretty pricey, However under the circumstances of it being made by the same prop maker for the movie, I felt that was fairly cheap so I bought it...

I actually loved the remake... I thought it was amazing... They didn't ruin Freddy at all... I don't blame Robert for tosng in the towel..... He's done how many Nightmares not to mention the 90 sum episodes of Freddy's Nightmares. He's getting older and doesnt want it anymore. I completly understand. I went into the theater to see Nightmare not looking for Robert Englund. I knew that he was not doing Freddy and I drilled that into my head ahead of time. I went feeling optimistic about it and ended up LOVING it... I like the dark veron of Freddy. I love the glove... Love the make-up. And I absolutely LOVED his voice. Thought it was creepy... I don't think they could have picked a better actor to take Robert's place behind the 4 bladed icon. Robert will ALWAYS be Freddy to me and nobody will ever do it better, BUT Jackie was a great choice and I really liked what he brought to the character... They did it the way Wes would have wanted it. He was a child molester in this one and that was Wes's Original plan for Freddy...

The only thing I didn't like was the actor who played gwen or however you spell his name... He always has that look on his face as though someone farted...

Other then that... Amazing remake!!!

Better then any other that I've watched yet...

Again thanks for the nice comments and for those who have not yet seen this thread, I hope you enjoy!!!

"THANKS BISCO!!!!!!"

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 10/20/2010 at 09:54 PM | 67276
A fantastic glove. I plan on grabbing one myself here in the near future.
shadowbat69 Friday 10/22/2010 at 02:35 AM | 67303
very nice glove man. and i agree the kid that played gwen has a total hit-me face. other than that guy, the remake was awesome. Haley did a great job condering who's shoes he had to fill.
ZaPsamurai Monday 10/25/2010 at 12:51 AM | 67360
How I missed this!? Big congrats Ryan

It doesn't get any better than that! I remember you wanting a remake replica and I'm glad you finally picked one up. That is truely awesome
kaizu Wednesday 10/27/2010 at 12:41 AM | 67415