Forums Off Topic
Heath Ledger Dead at 28...May He Rest In Peace

I can't believe the news. Apparently Heath Ledgers body was found in his appartment, dead of an apparent drug overdose. It's such a tragedy... such a waste of talent. God I hate drugs!!
Myers31TKD Tuesday 1/22/2008 at 09:18 PM | 986
WOW! I hadn't heard, such a waste. I hate hearing about this happening to someone with such a bright future. -G.
t-doyle Tuesday 1/22/2008 at 09:41 PM | 988
: (

I heard andrew bryniarski is on drugs also.

: (
RickyTheShape Tuesday 1/22/2008 at 10:01 PM | 992
The joker lives!
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 02:50 AM | 1011
Yeah I just got home and heard the news. Sucks that anyone at 28 is dead. I guess it was an overdose, suicide? Don't really know a whole lot of the details. Somebody said he was in Mary Kate Olesons apartment by himself nude?????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 03:50 AM | 1012
Yeah I just got home and heard the news. Sucks that anyone at 28 is dead. I guess it was an overdose, suicide? Don't really know a whole lot of the details. Somebody said he was in Mary Kate Olesons apartment by himself nude?????

Well what I heard was that Mary Kate Olsen owned the entire building.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 08:02 AM | 1015
Thats to bad
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 02:14 PM | 1039
I hated to hear this as Heath was one of my favorite actors but even worse to me was the fact he was leaving behind a 2 year old child. I will miss seeing one of the most incredible actors out there but at least i can watch his old films where his child can't replace daddy in anyway. R.I.P. Heath as you were one of the best.
cropsy Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 04:12 PM | 1048
There will no doubt be a lot of attention on the new Batman movie because of this. I was watching the news last night and they were saying that he really got into the Joker character and it was partly responble for his lack of sleep. It reminds me of The Crow and Bruce Lee's son Brandon. It will be eerie to see him play the Joker.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 04:56 PM | 1056
There will no doubt be a lot of attention on the new Batman movie because of this. I was watching the news last night and they were saying that he really got into the Joker character and it was partly responble for his lack of sleep. It reminds me of The Crow and Bruce Lee's son Brandon. It will be eerie to see him play the Joker.

I thought the exact same thing. I was over excited to see the new movie (still am), and now I know that it wont be the same. Every time I see Heath I'll feel bad.

I'll get over it.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 06:12 PM | 1067
well, his family made a big statement claiming he would never take his own life so it's leaning towards tragic accident.

normally this stuff doesn't phase me but I saw the first 5 minutes of the upcoming Dark Knight movie (plus the incredible trailer) and I was completely psyched to see him play the Joker . . . this just hit home, he was on top of his career and I've been reading all these interviews with him lately about this movie and then BAM!!
DaShape Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 08:10 PM | 1077
Dude, this is really bothering me. I can't explain why I'm so upset over the death of someone that I didn't even know... but I am. I mean it's really mesng with me big time. I'm seriously on the verge of tears just thinking about it. I'm never this emotional... EVER I mean I feel like a big baby the way I'm letting this screw with me. I guess things like this that come out of nowhere really get to me. I don't know... it's just sad.
Myers31TKD Thursday 1/24/2008 at 07:54 AM | 1118
Hopefully it was just a tragic accident.
GrampaGruesome Friday 1/25/2008 at 03:24 PM | 1223
I was shocked and very sad when I heard he died.

RIP Heath Ledger.
Michael Aspinwall Friday 1/25/2008 at 03:47 PM | 1226
Hopefully it was just a tragic accident.

I believe it was... he definately wouldn't have intentionally left his little girl alone. But I can't say... I never knew him. Still... he seemed troubled during his last days.
Myers31TKD Friday 1/25/2008 at 08:56 PM | 1237