Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason and Michael get free eats at matties!!!

Ok, so awesome halloween this year guys. Me and my best friend, fellow member "Zapsamurai", went all over town in full gear scaring people.(i was wearing my customized don post 2006 deluxe myers mask and standard navy blue coveralls, Zapsamurai was wearing his licensed jason pt7 mask w/custom clothing and hock)

Anyways after a day of the usual mischief, we went to a restaraunt in our town called matties. we decided to keep all of our gear on and not break character. even when we were eating we still kept the masks and everything on, not to mention the whole time we didnt say a ngle word.

Turns out we unknowingly won a scariest costume contest and got our eats for free! then pinhead came out and we had a group hug, the guy in the booth behind us wanted a picture of us strangling him, and the staff snapped a few pictures of us in poses and stuff.

over-all a pretty bad ass time. And finally, a place that gives horror icons some respect!!!
pantera11431 Monday 11/01/2010 at 03:31 AM | 67544
hell ya man. that was ealy the best night we have had in a while. good food, free food, hot girls giving us attention, and being surrounded by horror fans and borderline paparrazis lol. i am going to go there tomorrow and see our pictures up on their bulletin board. oh and i just ordered my new hock too. hell ya!! happy fuckin halloween bidites!!
ZaPsamurai Monday 11/01/2010 at 04:41 AM | 67550
sounds like a hell of a good time!

get any pics?
Johnny Bisco Monday 11/01/2010 at 08:19 PM | 67579
Very cool. I'd love to see pics also if you have some.
cropsy Monday 11/01/2010 at 08:29 PM | 67584
unfortunately we didnt take any i forgot my stepdad's camera but we will get you guys a pic of us in our costumes.
ZaPsamurai Monday 11/01/2010 at 10:15 PM | 67594