Forums Horror Collectibles
My amazing Halloween night.

ok so where to begin? well first i woke up and cruised over to pantera11431's house and gave him his don post myers mask.. however i forgot my jason mask at home so we drove out to my place to get it. next we got into character and drove to the park. it was kinda funny we got there and these kids tried to make friends with pantera11431 and all these teenage chicks were hitting on me and taking my picture.. next we went to walmart and kmart and got no love from anyone. then some crazy lady at gamestop started yelling gibberish at us literally she started talking about predent lincoln in 1986 405 years ago (no joke) and started yelling about random shit and i got pissed and threatened to rip her lungs out. then we walked the streets and stalked the trick or treaters (i followed these girls until they got so scared they started cusng me out and i scared one of the girl's macho boyfriend) then we went to a local bar and grill called matties and this dude tting a few stalls away wanted a picture with us. then the waitress wanted some pics to put on their bulletin board. then the bartender dressed up as pinhead came out to greet us and we all had a horror filled group hug. and to top it off, our meal was free because we won some sort of scariest costume contest we didn't know about. lol. but all in all a great night. how was everyone elses night??
ZaPsamurai Monday 11/01/2010 at 04:51 AM | 67551
That sounded awesome! Me and my wife gave out candy and scared some kiddies it was all good fun, I still would have loved to went out around a crowd in my costume =(
haloboyvash Monday 11/01/2010 at 09:02 AM | 67553
Hell Yea brother.

skutterk Monday 11/01/2010 at 05:40 PM | 67559
That sounds really cool
Anonymous Monday 11/01/2010 at 06:55 PM | 67567
sounds like a fun time. We went out with the kids and overall had fun without any scares to kids :(
cropsy Monday 11/01/2010 at 07:37 PM | 67570
That sounded awesome! Me and my wife gave out candy and scared some kiddies it was all good fun, I still would have loved to went out around a crowd in my costume =(

ya i actually just watched your youtube video and saw your badass pics. awesome job mate. it was an amazing halloween this year.
ZaPsamurai Monday 11/01/2010 at 10:03 PM | 67593