Forums Horror Collectibles
Need Help with licensing a mask, is it possible?

I've recently started a new mask of a well known characters and I've decided to try to get a licenng agreement with the company. I've sent them a request for information, they responded within a few hours and seem open to the idea. The problem is I'm a mask maker and bunessman but this is completely new to me. Have any of you guys tried this before and have you had any luck? And is this even a posblility? Also, Below is the email they sent me.

Thanks for your note. I'd love to work with you on a license. Please provide some additional information on the use, including the following: 1. Do you currently have any licenses? If so, what kind? 2. Do you have a company webte? 3. What is your distribution?

4. Term? 5. Territory? 6. Please describe the goods you intend to produce? What is the price point? Wholesale or retail? Looking forward to working with you further!
weaponx Monday 11/01/2010 at 06:00 PM | 67565
I'd try and talk to Sam over at Horror Sanctum Studios. He would be my best guess anyways on things you might need to know on all this.
cropsy Monday 11/01/2010 at 06:38 PM | 67566
Thanks, I'm sent him a PM. If anyone else has an idea of how this works I'd really appreciate the advice.
weaponx Monday 11/01/2010 at 09:48 PM | 67590