Forums Horror Collectibles
Friday the 13th Part 2 3D

I am always excited to see an old school slasher series keep slashing forward. I wasn't blown away with Platinum Dunes rehatching of Friday the 13th but it wasn't horrible. I think where they failed is the same token part 2 will fail, and that is if they don't give the role back to Kane Hodder. He inmy eyes is Jason and coined so much of what we love about him.

So who is with me on the bring Kane back to Crystal lake bandwagon?????
allthingsundead Thursday 11/18/2010 at 12:45 AM | 67921
I'm with you 100% percent, that would be amazing. Seems to good to be true though, we should start an online petition to get kane hodder back, im sure he would love to put that hockey mask on again

MiLeSx13x Thursday 11/18/2010 at 01:22 AM | 67922
I personally enjoyed the new veron but i do think they tried to put to many of the movies all into one. Derek did a very good job IMO with what was asked of him. I do love Hodder as Jason and wouldn't mind him returning but I am not sure if this was a part 2 and not a reboot then it will seem strange to me having Kane as his Jason is a much different style.
cropsy Thursday 11/18/2010 at 06:15 PM | 67928
dont get me wrong i am all about kane hodder being jason but mears did a good job as well. and i think kane hodder is really focused on being victor crowley right now. like i said i would love to see hodder put the hock back on but i also have nothing against derek mears.
ZaPsamurai Friday 11/19/2010 at 05:32 AM | 67932