Forums Off Topic
You must see the tribe

There's a lot of hype surrounding Lost Boys: the tribe dvd and fans of the original have been waiting 21-years for a follow up. There were plot ideas thrown around, but the movie never came to be until now. your baby can read dvdThe original Lost Boys I personally don't know if I'd call it a clasc movie, but is a cult clasc and the movie is so prison break dvd fun and entertaining that it elevates the movie to almost greatness. The Lost Boys is a cult clasc for a reason and now with Lost Boys: charmed dvdThe Tribe expectations might be a little high. mply put Lost Boys: The Tribe isn't as good as the original, which I think most people would assume going into the movie, but with that said Lost Boys 2 is actually a surpringly fun ride. true blood dvdI didn't really expect much, but hoped for at least a fairly decent flick, but it actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would; like the original Lost Boys: The Tribe is campy and a bit lly, but it does step up on the gore and nudity.
lancy Monday 11/29/2010 at 06:28 AM | 68066
Hey friend your webte is really cool. Its best for American TV show's dvd.
jennifer Wednesday 12/08/2010 at 03:49 AM | 68240