Forums Horror Collectibles
BUTCHERMANIA!!!!

After seeing Halloween Resurrection () I had a nightmare that I was being stalked in the woods by Michael. Evey time I turned he was in a different spot and closer. A voice in my head and/or in the air kept saying "Now that she's dead, you're no longer safe..." I'd scream at the at the wind that she lived in my heart and he couldn't hurt me again and again. When I turned again, Michael was inches from me and he grabbed me by my throat and lifted me off the ground! That's when I woke up. The creepy thing is that his mask was like no Myers mask I'd seen before; it was brutal, dark, relentless and totally scary!!! A little while later I was looking up Myers picture and I found a picture of The Butcher. I almost screamed, it was almost EXACTLY the mask from my nightmare, I mean it was alarmingly close!!! I couldn't believe it!! I knew I needed that mask! I have always said that Michael Myers couldn't hurt me because Halloween was my night, not his! But I knew, somewhere in my heart I knew, that if one night I went into the dark, and didnt come back, that it would be The Butcher Myers that ended me(and by "ended" I mean: Violently drag me into a cornfield at sunset and nail me with butcher knives to a post like a scarecrow, then carve out my face like a Jack-O-Lantern

).The Butcher
Michael Aspinwall Sunday 12/05/2010 at 05:32 PM | 68197
I hated this mask when I first saw them. I think it just had to much of a pissed off look to me but I have nce come to love this as the pissed off look I see in it just makes me enjoy it more. It is a very original look IMO and certainly a great piece in anybody's collection.
cropsy Sunday 12/05/2010 at 10:08 PM | 68201
AWESOMANIA
Anonymous Sunday 12/05/2010 at 10:49 PM | 68205
I hated this mask when I first saw them. I think it just had to much of a pissed off look to me but I have nce come to love this as the pissed off look I see in it just makes me enjoy it more. It is a very original look IMO and certainly a great piece in anybody's collection. Thanks!!

I'm glad you've come to enjoy it.

And I agree with you, it's very original.

In fact, part of why I love it is because it's not completely accurate to any one HalloweeN in the entire series but has elements of almost all of them! AWESOMANIA Thanks Ronny!!!
Michael Aspinwall Monday 12/06/2010 at 06:58 AM | 68210
I digg he mask but I am in awe of the newspaper articles.... Can you pm me and let me know where you got them and how much they were?
allthingsundead Monday 12/06/2010 at 06:48 PM | 68215
I digg he mask but I am in awe of the newspaper articles.... Can you pm me and let me know where you got them and how much they were? Thanks!

I bought them from Matthew Love.
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 12/07/2010 at 12:04 AM | 68216
NO OFFENSE TO MICHEAL MYERS BUT...... DAMN

WHAT HAPPEND MIKEY?? OH THATS RITE UR CALLED THE BUTCHER!! LOL, IM SURPRISE MICHEAL JAMES ASPINWALL DIDNT RAPE YOU LOL JK
Dillon sum Tuesday 12/07/2010 at 12:11 AM | 68217
NO OFFENSE TO MICHEAL MYERS BUT...... DAMN

WHAT HAPPEND MIKEY?? OH THATS RITE UR CALLED THE BUTCHER!! LOL, IM SURPRISE MICHEAL JAMES ASPINWALL DIDNT RAPE YOU LOL JK
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 12/07/2010 at 12:14 AM | 68218
Some nice lookin shots there Michael.

skutterk Tuesday 12/07/2010 at 01:39 AM | 68220
Some nice lookin shots there Michael.

Thanks Kenny!!
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 12/07/2010 at 03:35 AM | 68223