Forums Horror Collectibles
Score Myers Mask Obsession

I got this "Obseson" mask in today from nister Studio, and was blown away! Got a great deal on it as it is a "flawed" copy, which just means air bubbles, and barely noticeable and actually adds to the look. I always thought it looked good in the pics, although I thought maybe the pics made it seem better than it was cuz they were those aged darker pics, which is looked awesome in also. But I had a feeling it looked great in full lighting too, and boy was I right! I have been looking for an affordable badass looking H1 for years now, and this was finally it! Not to mention is fits me pretty well which is even better, and would fit even better if it was a thinner one. But I want to use this on my displays and a life-zed posble in the works, and get another one cast thinner later for wearing.

I absolutely love it, and love how the white paint looks rubbed off around the neck from handling it like in the movie. It even looked like an H2 out of the box with the hair sliked back tight, so I migth get an H2 with blood tears made out of this. So yeah I am ecstatic to finally have an H1 mask I love and did not break the bank, and fits pretty well! I only took some quick pics for now, will do some more later and outdoors. It is looks great in all lightings, but Myers is meant to be seen in the dark, and will have plenty of those later when I do a lifezed. Here are a few quick ones. The flash pics drown out the details some because the mask is white, but will get some better darker ones and outdoor ones later.

sirbrad Saturday 12/18/2010 at 12:40 AM | 68439
Seller pics. Anyone know that photo setting? Looks really cool.

sirbrad Saturday 12/18/2010 at 01:14 AM | 68440
Ha ha those are actually my photos.

Great mask. Funny I still have my mask so I guess the seller used my pics. I gave Cris Patterson permison to use them. Funny how people just use other peoples pics. Ha ha. It's cool, I guess I am a bit flattered.

Anonymous Saturday 12/18/2010 at 03:31 AM | 68443
Lol, yeah man I asked if he was you cuz they looked familiar but he never said. I guess he really liked your photos. They do look great.
sirbrad Saturday 12/18/2010 at 02:28 PM | 68449
Fantastic score, Brad!!!
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 12/18/2010 at 03:18 PM | 68455
Well you got a great mask, I love mine.
Anonymous Saturday 12/18/2010 at 04:44 PM | 68456
This came from nister Studio personally and he said it was a flawed copy, I think Sandman has his still he said. Took some day pics to show the detail more, but Myers looks best at night.

sirbrad Monday 12/20/2010 at 05:12 AM | 68512
Oh if you got this directly from Cris at nister Studio, then that explains the pics, I sent him those pics to use on his te etc.
Anonymous Tuesday 12/21/2010 at 05:00 AM | 68531
Cool, yeah I got it from him on ioffer.
sirbrad Wednesday 12/22/2010 at 02:46 AM | 68548