Forums Off Topic
The great season

oh how I love this time of year and all the good news you get so let me add in my oh so wonderful news. I may not be back on for awhile after Christmas as I am being thrown out again by the looks of it. I don't understand how someone can be fine one minute and not the next but I guess that is what my relationship has turned into. Two years in a row of being out at the Christmas season. Hopefully I will find a place quickly and be back online as I will miss this place but the most important thing right now is trying to figure a way to see my kids especially the baby. I am not one to ask for prayers and such but anything that may help my kids through this is very welcome.

Till after Christmas your stuck with me though.
cropsy Sunday 12/19/2010 at 04:10 PM | 68489
shit sorry to hear that, prayers sent, me and the missus are pretty much

homeless this year, started a great new job then 2 months into bang they lay us all off tough world at present, but i really hope things pick up for you and you get things sorted to see your kids. take care chris
chrisebrooks06 Sunday 12/19/2010 at 06:00 PM | 68491
I am so sorry, my prayers are with you!!
Michael Aspinwall Monday 12/20/2010 at 08:02 PM | 68520
The only way to move is forward brother. Stay strong.
skutterk Wednesday 12/22/2010 at 05:18 PM | 68562
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Things have not changed here and don't look at all like they will. I am trying to stay as potive as I can but admit my own personal demons of depreson and anxiety get the best of me most days. Thankfully I have had some very good friends help as much as they can and hopefully I'll have a place to stay soon and things will turn out better in the ned or I am certainly trying to tell myself that.
cropsy Wednesday 12/22/2010 at 07:34 PM | 68572
ill pray for you! crospy
Dillon sum Thursday 12/23/2010 at 02:33 AM | 68589
Thanks man as it looks like I may have a place. Not where I want to be but it will keep me off the streets and at this point I can't complain.
cropsy Friday 12/24/2010 at 12:17 AM | 68596