Forums Horror Movie Talk
HSS Family Portrait

Just got my Tarman and Jason 2 in today so I thought I'd snap a group shot:

lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 09:47 PM | 12950
Can Sam put out anymore kick ass items or what. Man Lee, everything just looks top notch and that may be the best Jason copy I have seen. Nice pics......
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 09:50 PM | 12951
Awesome now all you misng is mom....lol

kweandee Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:13 PM | 12953
Awesome now all you misng is mom....lolShe's on the way...Sam's already shipped her out

;)
lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:21 PM | 12954
Can Sam put out anymore kick ass items or what. Man Lee, everything just looks top notch and that may be the best Jason copy I have seen. Nice pics......

Thanks JI've posted more pics of the J2 in the HOF section.

;)
lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:25 PM | 12955
Yep got a Sam's Mom on the way myself. I am not sure I have ever been this excited about a mask, seriously. I have always wanted a screen accurate veron as I have owned quite a few repo's of Ms. Voorhees in the past. I will no doubt be posting some pics the minute she gets in as Lee I am sure you will be doing as well. If any of you guys have yet to order one of these, there is still one on HorrorBid with a $99 price tag. That is too damn good to miss out on.....

http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?name=PAM-VORHEES-JASON-FRIDAY-THE-13TH-PROP&auction_id=103231
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:36 PM | 12957
Yep got a Sam's Mom on the way myself. I am not sure I have ever been this excited about a mask, seriously. I have always wanted a screen accurate veron as I have owned quite a few repo's of Ms. Voorhees in the past. I will no doubt be posting some pics the minute she gets in as Lee I am sure you will be doing as well. If any of you guys have yet to order one of these, there is still one on HorrorBid with a $99 price tag. That is too damn good to miss out on.....

http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?name=PAM-VORHEES-JASON-FRIDAY-THE-13TH-PROP&auction_id=103231

Which ones have you had before J?

$99 is a hell of a steal for this one I agree.
lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:39 PM | 12958
Right on Lee!
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:46 PM | 12959

Which ones have you had before J?

$99 is a hell of a steal for this one I agree.

I was lucky enough to get one of Bob's Lake Ladies and picked one up from a member on Nightowl a year or so ago but could never find out who created it (I will try to find the pics to see if anyone can name her) but as far as authentic looking goes Sam's is hands down the best one I have ever seen......

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:50 PM | 12960
Yep . . . got my Pam head on the way too. Wait til ya see what I have in store for it. Bwahahahahahahahaha *cough* hahahahahaha!!!

By the way, NICE photo!!
Crash Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:53 PM | 12962
Nice and happy family! haha

Looking good!

Makes me want to get a HSS mask.
Evildsm Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 10:57 PM | 12964
I was lucky enough to get one of Bob's Lake Ladies and picked one up from a member on Nightowl a year or so ago but could never find out who created it (I will try to find the pics to see if anyone can name her) but as far as authentic looking goes Sam's is hands down the best one I have ever seen......

In all fairness though Sam's Mom and Bob's Lake Lady were based upon 2 different verons of the character from two different films. Sam's is from the Part 2 head on the table in the shack where Bob's is from the dream sequence in Part 3 when she comes out of the lake. Both are very accurate for what they're intended to depict.
lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 11:20 PM | 12970
the shipping on this stuff must have cost you as much as the masks!how did same ever get them out of his house?
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 11:27 PM | 12972
that's nothing...you oughtta see the BIG box the shipping on this stuff must have cost you as much as the masks!how did same ever get them out of his house?
lblambert Tuesday 6/10/2008 at 11:29 PM | 12973
Holy F U C K!!! That's what I call an ALLSTAR lineup! I'm also glad to see someone else ordered the Jason 2. My MOM will be here this week, and I'll take a snap shot of my HSS line-up. It'll be alot of the same that you have Lee.
SithLord Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 01:00 AM | 13000
Looking forward to seeing your HSS group Chris!! I think we both have the same collection of Sam's new stuff. My Pam is on the way too along with another Kirk so I'll have to take a revised group shot soon.

lblambert Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 01:05 AM | 13001

In all fairness though Sam's Mom and Bob's Lake Lady were based upon 2 different verons of the character from two different films. Sam's is from the Part 2 head on the table in the shack where Bob's is from the dream sequence in Part 3 when she comes out of the lake. Both are very accurate for what they're intended to depict.

This I believe has been brought up actually and I had forgotten about it. Lee you are right and for the life of me I can't remember the scene (it has been years) I really need to get a hold of a copy of that. Do we know anyone that sells them, preferably someone of HorrorBid, and if posble someone with the nickname Bisco....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 01:47 AM | 13002
justin what exactly are you looking for?
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 01:52 AM | 13003
Nothing I can't find on HorrorBid.com, LOL! From you none the less. Just need copy of F-13 Part 3. Going to pick up here in a few.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 02:02 AM | 13004
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you might want to hold off man
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 02:04 AM | 13005
Lee... 4 as much stuff as you have and post on a daily bas. You never sease to amaze me bro! Thats a fine line up and congrats on nailing that stuff while you had the chance!

--Harry
Harry Warden Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 02:13 AM | 13006
Lee... 4 as much stuff as you have and post on a daily bas. You never sease to amaze me bro! Thats a fine line up and congrats on nailing that stuff while you had the chance!

--Harry

Thanks Harry...I really appreciate that
lblambert Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 02:52 AM | 13014
That is quite a collection right there. Quality about sums up anything I have ever owned from HSS. Nice shots.
oldskool Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 03:38 AM | 13015

HOLY SHAT JOHN! Did you know I needed to see F-13 Part 3 or what? I opened up my movie package today and tting along with my copy of Within the Woods was none other than a copy of F-13 Part 3 freakind D. THANKS JOHN! Now I can check out this scene you guys are talking about!

Thanks again John!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 07:12 PM | 13064

HOLY SHAT JOHN! Did you know I needed to see F-13 Part 3 or what? I opened up my movie package today and tting along with my copy of Within the Woods was none other than a copy of F-13 Part 3 freakind D. THANKS JOHN! Now I can check out this scene you guys are talking about!

Thanks again John im generous AND psychic bwahahahahaha

hope you enjoy it bro!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 11:55 PM | 13077