Forums Horror Movie Talk
horror hound magazine

I finally got to pick one up and gaze through it. All I can say is I like it better than the fango and rue mags! I felt right at home. There was a huge horrorbid ad in it along with some horrors hallowed grounds article and some other cool stuff. I subscribed to it when I got home that day and I can't wait for the next myers issue. If anyone hasn't had the chance to check it out then I will take the time to say subscribe online and get your hands on it.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 01:00 PM | 13027
Oh really? I'll have to subscribe.

Thanks for the heads up!
Evildsm Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 02:28 PM | 13034
HorrorHound is a great mag. They've really done a fantastic job with it. I started collecting Fango in 1987 and have EVERY issue up until 2004. I started getting really disappointed with the magazine at that time so I stopped collecting it.

But HH really took off and is a slick book. I had a little interview in issue #10 and have a segment in the works for a future issue. Aaron and the guys really do a nice job with it.
Crash Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 03:13 PM | 13041
HorrorHound is a great mag. They've really done a fantastic job with it. I started collecting Fango in 1987 and have EVERY issue up until 2004. I started getting really disappointed with the magazine at that time so I stopped collecting it.

But HH really took off and is a slick book. I had a little interview in issue #10 and have a segment in the works for a future issue. Aaron and the guys really do a nice job with it.

Crash, I've got issue number 10 right in front of me . .. do you remember what page your interview was on?

That's great you got in there.

HorrorBid is having an article/interview in the upcoming Myers HorrorHound issue.

For those of you out there who don't get this issue I highly recommend you subscribing! This pic is HorrorHound with HorrorBid and The Prop Shop.
DaShape Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 04:14 PM | 13044
My couple of paragraphs are on page 39 I think. The article is about horror comics.
Crash Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 05:00 PM | 13046
I recall your interview Crash...was a good piece. This is the only horror mag I regularly read anymore. I too used to read Fango all the time but it's quality went downhill at the same time Rue Morgue was improving so I switched. Now I'll pick up the occaonal RM if there's something in there I'm particularly interested in. It's really gone downhill nce its creator Rod Gudino left (Trivia tidbit -

ol' Yukon went to U of T with Rod). Plus Horrorhound is really the only mag aimed at collectors which is of particular interest to me.
lblambert Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 05:58 PM | 13052
I want to get some adds in there in the future. Maybe we will collaborate with another company or something. After all people products look great on our products...
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 11:15 PM | 13072
HorrorHound is my personal favorite horror rag and HorrorBid has supported them from the start. Jeremy and Nathan who are the brains behind the operation and are great to deal with and have always been fans of this te. We actually have a interview in the upcoming Michael Myers edition that should be out next month (July) so everyone please make sure you pick up a copy. We will have more details when the magazine is in stores.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 11:34 PM | 13074
HorrorHound is my personal favorite horror rag and HorrorBid has supported them from the start. Jeremy and Nathan who are the brains behind the operation and are great to deal with and have always been fans of this te. We actually have a interview in the upcoming Michael Myers edition that should be out next month (July) so everyone please make sure you pick up a copy. We will have more details when the magazine is in stores.

Oh I will definitely be picking one up.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 6/11/2008 at 11:45 PM | 13076
Cool I'll definately have to take a look....I've been looking around for horror magazines for the last couple of days....jury duty bites....lol but I can't find any anywhere. I was gonna come on here tonight and ask you guys if they even sell horror magazines in stores...lol see it was meant to be...

kweandee Thursday 6/12/2008 at 12:26 AM | 13086
... We actually have a interview in the upcoming Michael Myers edition that should be out next month (July) so everyone please make sure you pick up a copy. ...

I dunno man...heard a disturbing rumor your pic is in the article J
lblambert Thursday 6/12/2008 at 12:36 AM | 13088
... We actually have a interview in the upcoming Michael Myers edition that should be out next month (July) so everyone please make sure you pick up a copy. ...

I dunno man...heard a disturbing rumor your pic is in the article JYep and for all those with 3D glasses be sure to put them on. My head is even larger in 3D.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/12/2008 at 12:55 AM | 13095

I dunno man...heard a disturbing rumor your pic is in the article JYep and for all those with 3D glasses be sure to put them on. My head is even larger in 3D.

As long as they're not more of your "artistic nudes" I'll snag a copy

lblambert Thursday 6/12/2008 at 01:52 AM | 13111

As long as they're not more of your "artistic nudes" I'll snag a copyMight want to skip the July issue then, fully nude!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/12/2008 at 01:56 AM | 13113

As long as they're not more of your "artistic nudes" I'll snag a copyMight want to skip the July issue then, fully nude!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Johnny Bisco Thursday 6/12/2008 at 02:07 AM | 13116

That 3D stuff is amazing!

CartyParty Thursday 6/12/2008 at 03:08 AM | 13132
lol
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 6/12/2008 at 03:23 AM | 13138
That 3D stuff is amazing!

mply great Casey work fellow graphic guru! I damn near fell out of my chair when I scrolled down the page!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/12/2008 at 03:40 AM | 13139

I wonder if it looks any different with 3d glasses on??
CartyParty Thursday 6/12/2008 at 01:20 PM | 13160
I tried it with the Glasses . .. the Head kind of bulges out.
DaShape Thursday 6/12/2008 at 09:07 PM | 13171
LOL....

Let me ask though it looks like you buy them one at a time...can't you just subscribe to where they send it every issue automatically????
kweandee Thursday 6/12/2008 at 10:12 PM | 13177
Let me ask though it looks like you buy them one at a time...can't you just subscribe to where they send it every issue automatically????

yes...it's called a subscription http://www.horrorhound.com/store/product_detail.aspx?id=8
lblambert Thursday 6/12/2008 at 10:32 PM | 13180
HAHAHA....very funny Lee....lol

kweandee Friday 6/13/2008 at 01:30 AM | 13199