Forums Off Topic
AGAIN A BIG THANKS!!!!

We want to thank all of you guys for hanging in there with us for all of our new forum changes here. I want to go on record and state that long some of our old MODS has been really tough. I had a chance to chat with Matthew Mayhem who is such a terrific friend and Patrick aka MYERS31TKD who was a founding member. They are no longer MODS but they still very much want to be part of the te.

To all the new folks, we couldn't be happier to have you. Thanks for helping bring in some fresh faces as we continue to make our move for 2011. You've notice the new look and thanks for all the great feedback. Also to our friends at RABBIT IN RED Radio, we love having you. Vince Paul has been terrific along with Alex and our own lead forum MOD Michael J aka LOOMISLIVES2010. This a great group and a foundation we can really build on talking about what we all love, horror!

Johnny Bisco is now the longest running MOD around here so congrats to him and just a big thanks to all of you. We have a ton planned for the te but also the forum also for 2011. We have been neglectful here and we hope to change that for real this time.

Thanks again to all of you and here is to a very bright future.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/07/2011 at 03:04 AM | 69335
I'm so happy to be here!!

Michael Aspinwall Friday 1/07/2011 at 08:13 PM | 69391
Deff enjoy my time whenever I stop in. great job to Justin & Horrorbid.
skutterk Monday 1/10/2011 at 02:42 AM | 69477
Happening things going on here at HB for sure.
SANDMAN78 Monday 1/10/2011 at 04:30 PM | 69498