Forums Horror Collectibles
Post your Ben Tramer masks

Let's see those Tramer masks. Here's my Burn Baby Burn by SS

SANDMAN78 Monday 1/10/2011 at 05:30 AM | 69483
Alright guys, those of you that know me from the "old" forum days will know my love for Ben Tramer. Ron I use to own several butes!!! I will try to find some old pictures. God love Bennet Tramer!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/10/2011 at 05:33 AM | 69484
And I am sooooo out of the Myers mask loop now. That to me looks like a St. Nick mask painted up like Tramer (it's a great looking mask regardless) but I am guesng by the display plaque that its not??
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/10/2011 at 05:34 AM | 69485
Yeah Boo Cris at nister Studios makes his Tramers from the St Nick masks.
SANDMAN78 Monday 1/10/2011 at 05:38 AM | 69486
I got ya. I am so much in the dark man. So many studios and guys knocking these things out of the park these days. I remember the MMP days obviously (oh boy), CGP and of course Justin at Nightowl. Some of the best. Now it seems that everyone works from the same sort of look, which is nice because you get so many different artists invovled in the game.

It was very politcal back then but it seems like times have somewhat changed. That is good to hear and I still love seeing a good "white mask". Especailly one done up like old Ben Tramer, may he RIP.----------
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/10/2011 at 05:41 AM | 69487
I got ya. I am so much in the dark man. So many studios and guys knocking these things out of the park these days. I remember the MMP days obviously (oh boy), CGP and of course Justin at Nightowl. Some of the best. Now it seems that everyone works from the same sort of look, which is nice because you get so many different artists invovled in the game.

It was very politcal back then but it seems like times have somewhat changed. That is good to hear and I still love seeing a good "white mask". Especailly one done up like old Ben Tramer, may he RIP.---------- im going to be doing a Tramer converon off my Deranged at some point.

it's still very political and cut throat, you just gotta ignore it and go about your buness...atleast what we do :)
Hollywood Morgan Monday 1/10/2011 at 03:51 PM | 69495
Good to hear you're gonna make your own veron of the Tramer too Chris, can't wait to see it
SANDMAN78 Tuesday 1/11/2011 at 03:43 AM | 69511

Chris, I can't wait to see your Tramer!!

Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 1/11/2011 at 11:34 PM | 69530