Forums Off Topic
Mark Ruffalo interview?

Hey guys, this is kind of on the "hush hush" but I can't pass up a good opportunity! Next week I'll be making a little video and Mark has agreed to be in it. So why am I posting? I'll tell you! Some of you may argue, but I conder him a fairly big star. I mean, he IS going to be playing the Hulk in the upcoming Avengers movie! Anyway, I don't want to pass up an opportunity to interview him and excluvely post it here for the Bidite Nation!

Soooooooooo, how do I make it relevant? He;s never really done a horror movie. Shutter Island was kind of a thriller and Just Like Heaven was .......well you get the picture. Bacally, I thought I'd reach out to you guys to see if you had any suggestions or to just let it go because you don't care!

Duran Duran was neither a Duran nor a Duran......discuss...
vbrockladyv Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 05:05 AM | 69561
Check your private message folder Brock, PM sent!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/13/2011 at 08:55 PM | 69682
Mark Ruffalo was in one of my all time favorite films, one that I conder to be a horror/thriller.....ZODIAC. Doesn't get much better than that film. Id love to hear what Mark has to say about filming that movie, working with the likes of Robert Downey Jr and with the director David Fincher!
ny ghoul Saturday 1/15/2011 at 06:23 AM | 69826