Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Impersonation!!

This last October, I was hired by Reaper's Revenge to portray our old buddy Jason Voorhees at their annual haunted hayride.......mainly because of my ze and eagerness, but I suspect a lot of it happened to be that I had my own costume! Anyway, if you've ever worked at a haunted house or hayride you know how busy it can be! I worked out a routine where my actions were gnaled by the muc I had set up. I wanted it to be as close to being in the movies as posble. Of course It never occurred to me that I'd be repeating the exact routine every x and a half minutes.......seven hours a day.........for a month!

I felt compelled to spend a day shooting this video of me in action for their promotional efforts. I set up my camera to include several angles. It took most of the night to get the footage. I just wish I could have gotten footage of me on the actual trailer. I charged the de of it as it passed (caung everyone to fly over the the oppote de) then ran around to the back and up the steps. Once up, I would ngle out someone halfway down. While straddling them, I would raise the ax above my head slowly. Right as I start to violently come down on them, I would turn quickly to the group making them jump once again. This is when the theme from Halloween would kick in and I would look towards the upcoming scene and jump off into the darkness.

Why am I sharing this with you guys? Well, because no one else I know cares! I figure you guys will either appreciate it or completely critically tear me apart!!!! Either way, here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4KGkabdR9Q
vbrockladyv Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 04:04 PM | 69571
Pretty cool
SANDMAN78 Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 07:02 PM | 69580
Very cool. I am always wanting to do this at one of these but never find out till to late or am living to far from them.
cropsy Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 09:30 PM | 69596
That is really good! The only thing I don't like is the clip is so short. I want more! That must have been a real blast scaring the crap out of people and really giving them a good time. Love it!

Piman334 Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 09:55 PM | 69600
I wish it was longer too! I tried to get the other shots, but my camera is crap and it was just too dark! Not to mention that we were forbidden to have any form of camera......HA!
vbrockladyv Wednesday 1/12/2011 at 10:11 PM | 69601