Forums Horror Collectibles
A little help on my ending guys?

So my ankles are being sacrificed to the ink gods today for my Nightmare tattoo. But I'm in a bit of a pinch if you will. So I know I'm getting the Freddy rhyme done and I know the layout. But my question is which ending to the song should I get? I'm terrible at making decions so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. There is the clasc "Nine, Ten, Never sleep again..." but there is also the ending from The Dream Child which is "Nine, Ten, He's back again..." or as the script reads "Nine, Ten, Freddy's back again..." So can you guys help me pick? I know this seems lly but I'm really having a hard time here.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Thursday 1/13/2011 at 07:29 PM | 69671
In my opinion, for what it's worth, you should probably stick to the clasc. It's probably safe to say that 90% of the people that know the rhyme, have the original stamped in their brain. If you change up the ending, dumbasses might constantly ask questions and that just gets annoying. Of course that's coming from a self conscious point of view!

Honestly, I think you should go with the phrase that means the most to you. Which movie has more of an impact on your memories. Wait a bit and then ng the song all the way through without thinking about. The ending that comes out naturally is the ending you should go with. That's the veron that truly reverberates through your soul and that's what you want to represent as a tattoo. did that help......at all?
vbrockladyv Thursday 1/13/2011 at 08:38 PM | 69678
Yes. Thank you. It helps a lot to hear from someone else. n.n

I'm still open for opinions though. I have an argument on this de (My little ster and bf) saying that everyone has the clasc if they have it tattooed and no one has the alternate veron.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Thursday 1/13/2011 at 08:52 PM | 69680
Hmm, yeah, originality would be a huge bonus with something like this. Plus having the alternate really defines you as a true Nightmare fan. I'm going to change my vote and say the alternate is the way to go. Hopefully you'll get a lot more feedback here.
vbrockladyv Thursday 1/13/2011 at 09:56 PM | 69689
Thanks again. n.n
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Thursday 1/13/2011 at 11:15 PM | 69695
never sleep again

clasc and to the point

and post pics when its done!
Johnny Bisco Friday 1/14/2011 at 03:24 AM | 69729
Oh of course. I plan too. Gotta share it with people who will appreciate it as much as I do.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 1/14/2011 at 07:28 AM | 69747
Yeah I am dying to see this thing KikI! We need to have a dedicated INK thread soon! I am sure some of us (me included) have some horror art we can show off.

Sweet Dreams!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/14/2011 at 07:34 AM | 69748
Thank you. You too. And trust me I'll show them off.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 1/14/2011 at 07:56 AM | 69749
if it were me i would stick to the clasc "Nine, Ten, Never sleep again... I can't wait to see how it comes out!
perezident7777 Friday 1/14/2011 at 09:42 PM | 69773
Thanks. I can't wait either. The day of course has been shoved to Sunday. But I can be patient I suppose.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 1/14/2011 at 10:13 PM | 69785