Forums Horror Collectibles
Deranged!!! new new new!

Hey everyone, me again for another whore out my pics fest hahahaha j/k

this one was one of those "requests" that i was kinda like "talk about pressure" type tuations.

i was asked if i could replicate or get close to this JC/H78 and i gulped....i told the customer no promises, but that id try my best. I think i damn near NAILED this sucker

JC/H78 to try and replicate

WMP/HOLLYWOOD MORGAN lol
Hollywood Morgan Friday 1/14/2011 at 01:51 AM | 69719
Well done.

Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 1/14/2011 at 02:20 AM | 69722
Damn Chris you are the man!
LoomisLives2010 Friday 1/14/2011 at 04:59 AM | 69737
Damn Chris you are the man

What he said!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/14/2011 at 05:14 AM | 69739
BY THE WAY, JAMES WILL BE REDOING THIS ONE FOR MEWE BOTH AGREED THAT THIS ONE HAS WAY TO MUCH FLESH TONES AND DARK WEATHERING TO ACCURATELY REPLICATE THE HERO.

JAMES ALWAYS SAID THIS STYLE OF PAINT LOOKS TOO ANIMATED AND CARTOONY FOR MYERS......... AND I HAVE TOO AGREE. HE WILL BE RE-HAIRING THIS COMPLETELY WITH HIS NEW STUFF MAINLY BECAUSE HE'S NEVER BEEN PLEASED WITH THE HAIRLINE ON THIS PARTICULAR COPY.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS H78 REDONE AND ESPECIALLY MY 75K WITH HIS NEW FINISHING & FAMOUS HERO HAIR.

TAKE CARE,

JIMMYBOY

Creep78 Friday 1/14/2011 at 06:08 AM | 69741
I may be out of the quote "white mask" game but I will say this for the record and I don't care who reads it. James (JC) whatever his name is, I've spoken with him in the past a few times, is by far the best convertor I've seen to date. The guy is freaking unreal. He could make horrific Myers sculpts back then look good. It was sooooo political back in the day and I never really said what I thought. Hollywood Morgan, you trying to replicate James work is not a bad idea at all in my opinion because he really set the bar heigh. James if your reading this, your work=

For what little that endorsement may be worth. And that kids is what you call the truth and nothing else, because I could care less about getting a "white mask" these days for myself. Although I still love to look at them....

Can't wait to see it finished up Creep.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/14/2011 at 06:14 AM | 69743
That was an old fashioned therapy seson for myself, LOL! Now back to your regularly scheduled topic.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/14/2011 at 06:21 AM | 69744
BY THE WAY, JAMES WILL BE REDOING THIS ONE FOR MEWE BOTH AGREED THAT THIS ONE HAS WAY TO MUCH FLESH TONES AND DARK WEATHERING TO ACCURATELY REPLICATE THE HERO.

JAMES ALWAYS SAID THIS STYLE OF PAINT LOOKS TOO ANIMATED AND CARTOONY FOR MYERS......... AND I HAVE TOO AGREE. HE WILL BE RE-HAIRING THIS COMPLETELY WITH HIS NEW STUFF MAINLY BECAUSE HE'S NEVER BEEN PLEASED WITH THE HAIRLINE ON THIS PARTICULAR COPY.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS H78 REDONE AND ESPECIALLY MY 75K WITH HIS NEW FINISHING & FAMOUS HERO HAIR.

TAKE CARE,

JIMMYBOY

cool deal man! i just do what im asked to do. everyone sees the "hero" differently. The customer sent me those pics and said "make it look like this"

as far as it looking cartoony? i dont think so and in fact think it's one of the best H78's i have ever seen. all your pics of it has been money too. i think JC did an awesome, awesome job on it and to me thats a perfect mask, but as i said we're all different in our likes and dislikes. i live by the motto "if it aint broke, dont fix it" and to me it aint broke.

Hollywood Morgan Friday 1/14/2011 at 11:29 AM | 69752
THANKS BOOMAN! REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YES IT IS THE TRUTH & NOTHING ELSE.........BTW I'M 24, BUT STILL CONDER MY MYSELF A KID WHEN IT COMES TO MYERS (JC) JAMES CARTER OF JC REPLICAS IS ONE OF THE NICEST DUDES I'VE HAD THE PEASURE OF DEALING WITH & I CONDER HIM ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS. HE OFFERS EVERY CUSTOMER NOTHING BUT PROFESONALISM @ IT'S FINEST AND AMAZING TOP NOTCH WORK, ON TOP OF A FULL TIME JOB, A FAMILY, AND TWO KIDS. BUT... HIS LENGTHY TURN AROUND TIMES SHOULD DICTATE THE QUALITY OF HIS WORK AND HIS OVERLY FAIR PRICES. I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE THAT HAS MORE TRUE LOVE FOR HALLOWEEN AND HALLOWEEN II THAN MR. CARTER. I HERE HE WATCHES THOSE 2 FILMS TWICE A WEEKLIKE YOU SAID BOOMAN, HE IS THE BEST @ WHAT HE DOES. HIS CRAZY ATTENTION TO DETAIL MAKES THESE MASKS LOOK LIKE YOUR ACTUALLY HOLDING THE HERO USED IN THE FILM.

THANKS CHRIS! JAMES CAN NAIL ALL OF THE LOOKS THAT ANY OF US CAN EVEN DREAM OF IN H1 & H2. EVERY MASK I HAVE FROM HIM LOOKS DIFFERENT BUT UNIQUE, BECAUSE I LIKE VARIETY, THATS JUST MY PREFERENCE.

I THINK THE PAINT WE ORIGINALLY DID FOR THIS ONE IS A LITTLE TO FLESH TONE OVERBEARING. THE HAIR USED WAS THE OLD STYLE MOHAIR. AFTER I SAW MY RETOOL WITH THE NEW HERO HAIR.....

THERE WAS NO CONTEST TO WHICH LOOKED & FELT A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

I OWN 3 MASKS DONE BY HIM AND A FORTH & FIFTH ON THE WAY. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE ULTIMATE MASK LOOKS LIKE AFTER IT'S GONE THROUGH HIS HANDSWE GOTTA GET JC OVER TAKE CARE,

-JIM
Creep78 Friday 1/14/2011 at 06:06 PM | 69756
just wanted to thank those that commented on my work, i really appreciate the kind words. the thread took a detour, but it happens sometimes...again thanks guys
Hollywood Morgan Friday 1/14/2011 at 07:59 PM | 69763
Very well said my friend.

I may be out of the quote "white mask" game but I will say this for the record and I don't care who reads it. James (JC) whatever his name is, I've spoken with him in the past a few times, is by far the best convertor I've seen to date. The guy is freaking unreal. He could make horrific Myers sculpts back then look good. It was sooooo political back in the day and I never really said what I thought. Hollywood Morgan, you trying to replicate James work is not a bad idea at all in my opinion because he really set the bar heigh. James if your reading this, your work=

For what little that endorsement may be worth. And that kids is what you call the truth and nothing else, because I could care less about getting a "white mask" these days for myself. Although I still love to look at them....

skutterk Sunday 1/16/2011 at 05:43 PM | 69968

Ryn Sunday 1/16/2011 at 05:55 PM | 69969

TheShape1188 Monday 1/17/2011 at 05:09 AM | 70043