Forums Off Topic
TOP 5 HORROR MOVIE DEATH SCENES

In your opinion, what are the Top 5 horror movie Death scenes?

Check this Youtube video out to spark your memories . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsX4SdT7tOU&feature=rec-fresh
DaShape Thursday 6/12/2008 at 06:16 AM | 13151
Well No need for a memorie refreshment. I already got a line-up for ya! 1. F. 13th Part 7 "Sleeping Bag" 2. F. 13th Part 5 "Garden ssors in the eyes" 3. HalloweeN 6 "Getting Electricuted" 4. Nightmare On Elm Street "Glen getting sucked down in the bed" 500 gallons of blood! 5. Texas Chainsaw Mascre (Remake) -- "Getting hung on the Shandaler and Getting cut up through the middle"...Just for Shits in giggles I found this to be the absolute worst way to die EVER! 6. Slaughter High -- "Im Cumming and than the HIGH Voltage Electricution" Looked like it would have really sucked saverley!!!

Hopefully you all find my answers to be satisfactory! --Harry

Harry Warden Thursday 6/12/2008 at 07:09 PM | 13164
#1 is pretty ruthless man!
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/13/2008 at 03:03 AM | 13213
#1 is pretty ruthless man not as ruthless as the extended veron
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/13/2008 at 03:06 AM | 13215

Hmmm... You eh, Have this Extended veron??? I have the Bonus disc to the Box set of these movies and it shows an extended cut with Kane Hodder talking about how tierd he was getting after about his 4th or 5th trip of slamming that bag against the tree... and it showed the bags Blood Blatter bursting and soaking through the yellow bag... Would that by any chance be the cut you put in your if you got it???

Thanks Bro! --Harry

Harry Warden Friday 6/13/2008 at 06:21 AM | 13216

Hmmm... You eh, Have this Extended veron??? I have the Bonus disc to the Box set of these movies and it shows an extended cut with Kane Hodder talking about how tierd he was getting after about his 4th or 5th trip of slamming that bag against the tree... and it showed the bags Blood Blatter bursting and soaking through the yellow bag... Would that by any chance be the cut you put in your if you got it???

Thanks Bro! --Harry

ive been trying to find that footage without kane talking over it for a long time to make an uncut part 7 but to no avail thus far
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/13/2008 at 11:10 AM | 13220
There is no way on earth that I could rank something like that. Not with everything I've seen.
Myers31TKD Saturday 6/14/2008 at 06:50 PM | 13358