Forums Horror Collectibles
VS Custom Coat

For years I have held off doing

a VS life-zed as finding a burlap coat under $600 was almost imposble. So I said awhile back that I might try and use another coat that looks milar, and weather it up to look cool and maybe even look like burlap. Plus I don't have the time to try and make one as I know it is a pain to work with, and hard to make if you are not a seamtress. But the other day I finally found a coat that had "VS" written all over it, and I think I can work with it and make it look ck.

It is kinda strange too cuz someone asked me if I did them recently and I told them about the coat issue, and I had a lot of people ask me before for years. But now I can maybe finally do it with this coat. Might not be burlap but I think it will still look cool and authentic. Won't be able to do it for awhile but should be fun! :) It has the huge de pockets and is like a dark olive brown color, and I want to do a charred/burnt veron maybe after Jason was caught on fire, and with burnt flesh perhaps in the chest area.

sirbrad Friday 1/21/2011 at 01:31 AM | 70382
sirbrad Friday 1/21/2011 at 01:45 AM | 70383
Nice find. Looks like it will work out great.
Ryn Friday 1/21/2011 at 04:19 AM | 70393
VERY COOL FIND INDEED. WEATHER IT UP AND THROW SOME GASOLINE ON IT.....DON'T LITE THE MATCH THOUGH
TheShape1188 Friday 1/21/2011 at 01:12 PM | 70410