Forums Horror Collectibles
Bidite Weekly Reviews?

Hey guys. I had a little idea that might be kind of fun. We all talk about movies a lot but it's so random. It's fairly obvious how opinionated we all are about our favorite characters. How about we organize it a bit? I have to admit that I'm taking this idea from my girlfriend. She and a big group of romance writers (stay with me here) watch a movie once a week while they are all in a chat room and discuss it as they're watching. Now I'm not talking anything quite that organized, but along the same lines. How about we somehow pick a movie for each week to be watched, and then have everyone in the Bidite community post their thoughts about it? It would be a great tie in for Rabbit in Red Radio as well. RIR can discuss their opinions and read ours off the forums. That way at least you get your name on the air!! Anyway, just a thought in hopes of setting up a regular thing for the community. Hell, if people actually wanted to, they could meet in the chat room here and watch and post at the same time. I can't remember the last time I saw someone in the chat room!

I'd like to hear some thoughts on this. My pitch isn't very good but I hope you get the point. Again, with all of my ideas, I apologize if it's been brought up before!
vbrockladyv Friday 1/21/2011 at 11:54 PM | 70438
actually i think thats a pretty cool idea

whether or not there is a lot of participation is another matter
Johnny Bisco Saturday 1/22/2011 at 03:15 AM | 70444
PERSONALLY I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Saturday 1/22/2011 at 03:56 AM | 70446
I think its a great idea. I agree with Johnny though.

Crowd participation is def a must.
skutterk Saturday 1/22/2011 at 05:11 AM | 70454
I think that would be a pretty cool idea. It could work if people get involved.
Ryn Saturday 1/22/2011 at 06:33 AM | 70457
sounds good, if its organized it can be a lot of fun. This group Im on called LAST HOUSE ON FACEBOOK LANE does it, and every member takes a turn, then we discuss the review until the next one goes, and so on.
ny ghoul Saturday 1/22/2011 at 03:05 PM | 70469
Sounds like a very fun idea. I do agree the hard part will be getting people to do it but it is already being well received. If we posted it on the HorrorBid Facebook page that may also get people doing it.
cropsy Saturday 1/22/2011 at 07:13 PM | 70479
Sounds like an awesome idea and it'd be a great way to get people involved. On RIR we try discuss forum topics so this would definitely be a great way to get opinions out there, plus give us more forum material to talk about. Great idea Brock!
LoomisLives2010 Saturday 1/22/2011 at 11:24 PM | 70491
Sounds like

were on to something. Someone come up with the general rules I guess you could say. And Let's have some fun.
skutterk Saturday 1/22/2011 at 11:38 PM | 70493
I AM IN! This sounds like it would be cool as H-E double hockey sticks! If this will involve horror films both old and new then it could really rock!
Piman334 Wednesday 2/02/2011 at 02:30 AM | 71242
I guess someone just

needs to pick a movie, i just picked up from beyond and plan on watching it for the first time tonight...
MiLeSx13x Wednesday 2/02/2011 at 04:41 PM | 71268
I agree we need to pick a movie and give everyone enough time to try and get it either through Netflix, personal collection or interent and then everyone voice their opinions on it.
cropsy Thursday 2/03/2011 at 02:36 PM | 71336
I guess someone just

needs to pick a movie, i just picked up from beyond and plan on watching it for the first time tonight... From Beyond is a favorite of mine I hope you like too!I'm still up for the weekly movie review idea. Who is in charge of that? Are we going to pick films at random or by year alphabetically?
Piman334 Saturday 2/05/2011 at 11:36 PM | 71437
Well I am being a stinker cause I am broke but my brother just picked up Burried, I Spit on your Grave(remake) and something else so if either of them would be good or someone pick something lol We could always do an old one most of us have like Friday the 13TH or Halloween just to get us started.
cropsy Monday 2/14/2011 at 02:31 PM | 71932