Forums Horror Collectibles
MICHAEL MYERS FIGURINE

I bought this a few years ago on eBay. Does anyone know anything about it. As much as I google it, I can't really find out any info. The box says limited edition of 30,000. But like I said there's no info on it, so I'm thinking this is a lot rarer then those numbers. I know it was distributed by Spencer ts in 2001 b/c it's printed on the box. But who actually made it, and why aren't there more around?? Any thoughts??? Anybody ever see this before/or own it???

Anonymous Wednesday 1/26/2011 at 03:58 AM | 70722
LOOKS AWESOME!!

I JUST GOT ONE FOR MY BRITHDAY FROM MY OLD LADY, IT'S HALF MYERS, HALF PUMPKIN

TheShape1188 Wednesday 1/26/2011 at 04:55 PM | 70772

http://rue-morgue.com/blog/archives/201 ... morabilia/

There is a doll pictured on this webte that shares the same "R.I.P. Horror collectors series" label as the figure you have. All it says it that is was distributed by Spencers (or made by? It says "part of their line" somewhere in there) along with other dolls like Jason, Freddy , Leatherface, Ghostface etc. Not much more info then that though I'm afraid.

Oh and that figure is awesome.

Kiki_Freddy's_girl Wednesday 1/26/2011 at 06:05 PM | 70779
I had about 5 to 10 of them at one time. I bought them from Spencers for around 10 bucks each. They are really cool statues. I love the pumpkin on the bottom. The last one I have ended up having the knife break.
cropsy Wednesday 1/26/2011 at 06:58 PM | 70788
I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!!

I got it at Spencer's ts forever ago along with a plush stuffed veron that plays muc!

Hope that helps somewhat, very cool figure man! We need more figures on this forum! I love collecting them...
Shakelford, J. Rusty Wednesday 1/26/2011 at 07:08 PM | 70789