Forums Horror Collectibles
Christian Bale Heading To THE DARK TOWER

That's right! How do you feel about the news that Christian Bale will star in Ron Howard's adaptation of the Stephen King tale? Here's the story: http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2011/01/26/christian-bale-the-lead-for-ron-howard-s

Sound off below...
LoomisLives2010 Thursday 1/27/2011 at 12:20 AM | 70816
You know, I've read the books and to be honest I didn't think of him being right for the role at first but it's growing on me. I love AMERICAN PSYCHO but that is obviously a way different role. As long as he doesn't do the DARK KNIGHT voice I can see it working.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/27/2011 at 01:35 AM | 70820
Christian Bale is a great actor and he could pull the character of Roland off but I think that Viggo Mortensen would be a better choice for this character. I don't think Bale has the right look plus he is not old enough. Of course these things could be overcome with acting and make-up but I would still go with Mortensen. At any rate the people who are bringing this story to the screen know what they are doing so I think they will pick the right cast. If Bale does not get cast as Roland I would much rather see him cast as a villain. Look no further than American Psycho for his villain chops. Hopefully this all comes together because it would be just awesome.
Piman334 Thursday 1/27/2011 at 03:46 AM | 70824