Forums Horror Movie Talk
That one movie, you know what im talking about

So i've been browng all the forums and saw everyones favorite movies and least favorite movies and it got me wondering...everyone has that one movie that they absolutly love but are embarrassed to say what it is. Maybe because its just an awful movie or everyone else thought it was terrible. Mine has to be the faculty, i love that movie so much but not that many people on here are a big fan lol. So i was just curious as to what movies you guys love but are kinda embarrased to mention.

MiLeSx13x Friday 1/28/2011 at 09:38 PM | 70966
Let me be the first to have your back here. I'll watch The Faculty any day of the week and I don't care who makes fun of me! As for myself, I honestly can't come up with one of my own! I sat here for a bit staring at my wall of movies and I have to say that I love them all! The good, the bad and the absolutely ugly! I'll bet that I can defend just about any movie on the face of the planet. (editors note: "just about any")......
vbrockladyv Friday 1/28/2011 at 11:48 PM | 70971
I guess my one film would be The Breed (2006) by Nicholas Mastandrea. My favorite film is The Collector and i think its under-rated I hope The Collection gets more credit.
FreddyKrueger13 Saturday 1/29/2011 at 01:38 AM | 70979
Halloween III. I know some people are impartial to this one b/c there's no Michael Myers. But regardless I really liked it. Its not a bad movie at all. I remember it being on the AMC channel around Halloween time this past year. I was flipping through the channels, saw that it was on and couldn't bring myself to change the channel. And it was then that I realized..I love this movie!!So without question Halloween III

is "that one movie" for me.
Anonymous Saturday 1/29/2011 at 02:26 AM | 70981
I love all my movies. But the one movie I get the most looks when I say I like it is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I grew up a huge Turtles fan back in the 80's. When that movie came out it was like my dreams coming true.lol
Ryn Saturday 1/29/2011 at 04:46 AM | 70994
Non horror film would be Eddie and the Cruisers. One hell of a great film. Horror flick I am embarrased to say is Necromantic. Very disgusting movie about having sex with the dead but I love things that are scary and make you flinch. It does the trick.....
allthingsundead Saturday 1/29/2011 at 06:15 AM | 71003