Forums Off Topic
How did you pick your forum name?

Piman334 hear. I was wondering what inspired everyone's forum name hear on HorrorBid. So let me throw this ball and see if it bounces! My mother always called me Pye when i was a kid. She still does an occaon. Ans yes she liked to spell it with a y instead of an i. She used to say that it was Greek for number one. I don't think it is and my mother is not Greek. She is just a bit different to say the least. I am her first born so that is were the number one came from. Anyway by high school pye turned into Pi. Pi being the mathematical symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. That is the definition in Merriam-Webster's Dictionary the number is one of those I guess you would say abstract ones because it stretches out to infinity.

Roughly 3.1416 but the 6 is actually something like 5 then 9 then some other numbers but you get the idea. For me it was better being thought of as a mathematical concept then as a baked good.

And the 334 part of my forum name is just my favorite lottery number. And the man part just made it flow better I thought and I am a man so there you have it. Thanks for reading.
Piman334 Sunday 2/06/2011 at 08:31 PM | 71474
Mine is mple I LOVE Dr. Loomis!
LoomisLives2010 Monday 2/07/2011 at 04:19 AM | 71487
Mine is the name I go by in my band.
skutterk Monday 2/07/2011 at 05:46 PM | 71512
Mine is the name I go by in my band. That's cool. What is the name of your band? What kind of muc do you play?
Piman334 Monday 2/07/2011 at 06:31 PM | 71522
The band is called ABW, and we're like Godsmack, Disturbed style.

Mine is the name I go by in my band. That's cool. What is the name of your band? What kind of muc do you play?
skutterk Wednesday 2/09/2011 at 05:58 PM | 71650
evilclown was taken on the first email i tried to get on hotmail, so, as i sat there thinking of another one.....i farted, it smelledand i became evilSMELLYclown. LOL! true story.

mike
evilsmellyclown Wednesday 2/09/2011 at 08:20 PM | 71654
I went through all of my fav movies for like 2 hrs. when I first picked my name. I first joined mm.net and came up with Snake71, Plissken71, Escapefromsandiego71, vader71, Rambo....all kinds of crap....you name it. Then I realized, wait....I'm joining a Myers te and I live in San Digo....what the hell

......MyersnSanDiego...duh! So now whatever I join I use that!

Great Thread!! Nick

myers n San Diego Thursday 2/10/2011 at 05:12 PM | 71701
evilclown was taken on the first email i tried to get on hotmail, so, as i sat there thinking of another one.....i farted, it smelledand i became evilSMELLYclown. LOL! true story.

mike

Clasc Mike....I love it! Nick
myers n San Diego Thursday 2/10/2011 at 05:14 PM | 71702
The band is called ABW, and we're like Godsmack, Disturbed style.

Mine is the name I go by in my band. That's cool. What is the name of your band? What kind of muc do you play? Does your band have a webte where we might be able to hear samples of your muc?
Piman334 Friday 2/11/2011 at 04:12 AM | 71735
When I first was gning up for tes I used myers2004 cause it was myers and 2004 wasn't taken for the last numbers. When I joined here I wanted someonething more me so I went with my favorite slasher of all time from The Burning and Cropsy was the choice.
cropsy Friday 2/11/2011 at 11:52 AM | 71750
My name is the one I used when I joined Myers.net a few years back and I use it on every forum I belong to.

"NY" is where Im from and proud, and it pays homage to two of my favorite films, MANIAC and NY RIPPER...both fantastic slashers set in my hometown... "GHOUL" because as Bill the Butcher said in GANGS OF NEW YORK...."its a great word"!
ny ghoul Friday 2/11/2011 at 03:01 PM | 71762
When I first was gning up for tes I used myers2004 cause it was myers and 2004 wasn't taken for the last numbers. When I joined here I wanted someonething more me so I went with my favorite slasher of all time from The Burning and Cropsy was the choice.

The Burning is awesome. I saw that for the first time a few months back on netflix. I'm always on the lookout for cool horror flicks from the 80's that I haven't seen yet and this one is a real gem. I found that i really felt bad for the killer. And the end is truly brutal. They haven't remade this have they? I hope not. I would rather see a sequel. Like Cropsy reborn!
Piman334 Friday 2/11/2011 at 04:00 PM | 71766
It was rumored to be remade for 2011 at one point. I really hope they don't but if thye inst then i wish I could be a part of it. I honestly don't know many people who are bigger fans of this movie.
cropsy Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 02:48 PM | 71974
I looked at my own reflection and took it from there.
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 2/17/2011 at 08:05 PM | 72064