Forums Horror Collectibles
Join HorrorBid's Brand New Classified Section Group Via Facebook - BUY, SELL & TRADE!

Due to several "garage sale" groups I belong to in my local community and the success I experienced with those Facebook groups it dawned on my that HorrorBid may very well benefit from a "clasfied" section on the insanely popular social network as well.

So without further adue, we give to you HorrorBid's all new CLASFIED section on Facebook.

mply click the link below to join. Once you are accepted you can start buying, selling and trading anything and everything to do with horror. This will also take over our "clasfied" section on the forum here and if successful posbly the auction te of things as well.

This is a free service and all we ask is once your item has sold that you please remove it from the page. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy.

To join the group follow this link and please tell your friends. The more that know the eaer it will be to buy and sell:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/281545818529297/

" class="photoborder" />
skutterk Monday 2/07/2011 at 05:37 PM | 71507
ARE WE ALLOWED TO SELL MYERS MASKS HERE BOSS?
TheShape1188 Monday 2/07/2011 at 10:27 PM | 71537
ARE WE ALLOWED TO SELL MYERS MASKS HERE BOSS? Good question. I know I have a couple I'd like to unload.
Ryn Tuesday 2/08/2011 at 05:13 AM | 71552
I`m looking for a H2 or H1 remake mask, ebay only has those don post ones not even sure if its even don post but yea they dont look that great would love a pm if anyone is selling a H2 mask or H1 mask!!!
AJxSCREAMx87 Friday 8/12/2011 at 01:55 AM | 80486