Forums Horror Collectibles
What Part Of Your Collection Are You Most Proud Of?

Is there something in your collection whether it be a dvd, vhs, laserdisc, bluray, mask, autogragh, ect. are you most proud of to show off. I've seen a lot of crazy and awesome things in here but i want to see your guy's prized Piece.

Me personally i dont have just one thing, but i would have to say the amount of movies i have is a little much. A bunch of rarities but nothing that stands out to much.

Dont Be Shy!!!

MiLeSx13x Thursday 2/10/2011 at 07:19 PM | 71710
Probably my props and some of the stuff I have gned meeting people at cons (some shown here):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gojo Thursday 2/10/2011 at 08:59 PM | 71711
I LOVE ALL MY COLLECTION

TheShape1188 Friday 2/11/2011 at 04:54 AM | 71739
As far as masks I'd say I have four. Cropsy, Chop Top, Capt Spaulding mass produced but gned by d Haig and was a Christmas t from my ex g/f's mom the first Christmas I had with them and my Crofader mask from Sam that I won here on HorroBid.

Other items would be of course everything I have that has to do with The Burning. I have a few others I hold up there just as high on my top list really. Hopefully I'll get the collection back out once I have my own place and show some of it.
cropsy Friday 2/11/2011 at 11:22 AM | 71746
I'd have to say my 99/JC Shatner #1 and my Nightmare Gloves part 1 glove gned by Robert Englund. I can stare at them all day long. Close runner up is everything else. Everything I own is important and I feel lucky to have.

I also have a piece coming from JC

very soon that's going to top my list for sure!
Ryn Friday 2/11/2011 at 03:07 PM | 71763
Hrm....hard one. I have a ton of things but here would be my top 10:

-original italian PHENOMENA one sheet gned by the maestro himself framed -original TCM 2 one sheet gned by Toby Hooper framed -original MANIAC one sheet gned by William Lustig framed -Ken Hastings NMOES 3 glove -F13 part IV hock gned by Ted White -Twisted Toybox Madman Marz gned to me -Twisted Toybox Father painted by David Lady -Twisted Toybox Kidnapper -Devils Rejects script book gned by RZ and Bill Mosely -Amok Time Bill Hinsman 12" gned to me
ny ghoul Friday 2/11/2011 at 07:45 PM | 71779
Wow i just crapped myself reading that, thats some amazing shit ny ghoul

. I cant even look at my collection now without wincinghaha. Seriously though thats some cool stuff you have there. If you get a chance you should definitly post some pics, would love too see those
MiLeSx13x Friday 2/11/2011 at 11:31 PM | 71802
Forgot one thing
MiLeSx13x Friday 2/11/2011 at 11:32 PM | 71803
mine is prolly movie/dvd collection
Dozer Saturday 2/12/2011 at 12:47 AM | 71805
Wow i just crapped myself reading that, thats some amazing shit ny ghoul

. I cant even look at my collection now without wincinghaha. Seriously though thats some cool stuff you have there. If you get a chance you should definitly post some pics, would love too see those

thanks my man! every once in a while I think, man with all my stuff I coulda bought a car! LOL but for real, I love it. Thanks again and I will take some pics for everyone to check out my onslaught! cheers
ny ghoul Sunday 2/13/2011 at 10:26 PM | 71912
The two items in my collection which stand out are these :

Prop shop Jason 09 mask

and my most prized posseon, My gned Kane Hodder mask.

chrisebrooks06 Monday 2/14/2011 at 09:34 PM | 71946
without a doubt my Howling Eddie Quist bust sculpted by Bill Weger of Timeslip Creations and painted, haired and everything else by Monte Ward.

mike

this is the pic of Monte and i at Maskfest 2010 when he gave the bust to me. he brought it with him because it would have cost well over $100 to ship.

mike
evilsmellyclown Monday 2/14/2011 at 10:30 PM | 71948
That is aweome Mike!!!

cropsy Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 02:36 PM | 71972
Great Thread!! Mine hands down is actually not a Horror piece

, but my Darth Vader Helmet. I purchased this directly from Don Post back in the early 90's, had to between late 1992-1994. This guy is from the very first run before they hit the sales floor and before they corrected the paint scheme, tusks and a few other small things, also before they sold the rights to suck ass Rubies. This Vader is a very low #160, fiberglass all original from the Empire Strikes Back Mold. Ever nce I saw the movie in the theater as a kid in 1980 all that I wanted and all that I could think about was that helmet

. When I heard these were coming out and $1,200 I didn't care, it would be mine. I called Don Post weekly to check the status of the mask. It was different back then. You could call the studio direclty and talk to the artists in the actual studio as they were working. Phone numbers weren't impoble to get back then. They finaly got so ck of me calling, one of the artists said and I quote, "I'm boxing up an early prototype for you as we speak. Actually the prick George Lucas himself did not approve of this mask after he inspected it, so we're going back to the fucking drawing board". God it was so different back then, he sold it to me anyway. I paid for it over the phoneVader and I have been through breakups, marriage, divorce, moves...you name it. Last time we had an earthquake the very first thing I did was grab the Helmet. I LOVE this helmet and will absolutley NEVER EVER part with it. Thanks Nick
myers n San Diego Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 03:33 PM | 71982
That Vader mask is awesome!!!

Here are my Favorite masks.

cropsy Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 03:39 PM | 71983
Fantastic stuff you guys!!!!! It's so nice to see what we all hold dear to us.

Nick

myers n San Diego Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 03:41 PM | 71985