Forums Horror Movie Talk
IS THIS REAL OR A FAKE??? LOOKS TO GOOD TO DOUBT!!!

So I deded to check an see if there was any metal freddy gloves available on feebay and I discoverd this AMAZING KICK ASS FIND!!! Hey Lee... nk your loot into this next brother!!! Be nice to see someone like you own this peice!!!

href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Nightmare-On-Elm-Street-Part1-Used-Freddy-Krueger-Glove_W0QQitemZ200230354732QQihZ010QQcategoryZ60360QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Nightmare-On-Elm-St ... dZViewItem How bout it Fella's???

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/14/2008 at 05:51 PM | 13345
Thats a lot of freaking cash for a glove though.
Evildsm Saturday 6/14/2008 at 05:54 PM | 13347
Hate to tell you this, but it's fake. This has been discussed before, and that glove is most likely not even close to screenused.
Jigsaw Saturday 6/14/2008 at 05:56 PM | 13348
Hate to tell you this, but it's fake. This has been discussed before, and that glove is most likely not even close to screenused.

Never seen one look that accurate before though. The holes on the palm are really accurate. There was only one thing that made me question it and that is why I posted it. The blades on that glove have an uper curve to them like the V.S glove had. I thought the Original Nightmare had Streight blades that came out... However it's not much of a curve in the photos, so maybe I just miss viewed it in the film? I have no clue... Just looks really damn good! haha! Maybe he purchased a Nightmare 1 glove from Fright Gloves "I think it's called" and had Robert gn it, than made False documents???

This is one reason why I'd never purchase anything like that unless I knew for sure...

Asshole Scam artists would steal the underware off of you without you even knowing it...--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/14/2008 at 06:13 PM | 13349
why is this listed when there are people i know who cant list theirs because its a "weapon"

i trust abot 10 to 25 percent of the "memoribilia" sellers on there and this doesnt look like one of them
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/14/2008 at 09:28 PM | 13362
I would contact anders from nightmare gloves and have him look at it for verification. when it comes to freddy gloves I would take his word and englund's.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/14/2008 at 11:43 PM | 13374