Forums Horror Movie Talk
64 horror madness is coming

A couple months back I had this idea of taking my love of sports and my love of horror and putting them together. nce the over-rated NCAA Mens March Madness is coming up I wanted to take that style of the tournament and doing it with 64 films

horror films.

MIke, Justin, and myself are coming up with a list. If you have any films you want to tell me that should be on the list, please do it now. This list is at 56. I have been taking my time and coming up with the seeds of the rankings.

The way to vote will be mple. Voting will take place once a day on two different match ups a day. After a full 24 hour period the voting will close. I will talk about the full details on tonights show (EP20) By the way, I hate numbering shows.

You have a horror film that you think should be on the list, email me here on tell me on twitter. http://www.twitter.com/vincentepaul

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 02:12 PM | 71967
Sounds like a very cool idea.
cropsy Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 02:21 PM | 71969
Well if your doing the list of movies old and new I have a few that might make it(hopefully): Zombie dawn of the dead halloween (capenters) The Thing cannibal holocaust rawhead rex feast

scarecrows night of the creeps I could go on and on but I bet you all already have most :)
gojo Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 03:39 PM | 71984
Awesome idea, i remember you talking about that awhile back. You'll definitly have my votes

MiLeSx13x Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 07:24 PM | 71990
The Collector, Jeepers Creepers, or Piranha 3D would be cool to see on there
FreddyKrueger13 Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 08:20 PM | 71993
Very cool idea brother.
Ryn Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 08:24 PM | 71994
A couple months back I had this idea of taking my love of sports and my love of horror and putting them together. nce the over-rated NCAA Mens March Madness is coming up I wanted to take that style of the tournament and doing it with 64 films

horror films.

MIke, Justin, and myself are coming up with a list. If you have any films you want to tell me that should be on the list, please do it now. This list is at 56. I have been taking my time and coming up with the seeds of the rankings.

The way to vote will be mple. Voting will take place once a day on two different match ups a day. After a full 24 hour period the voting will close. I will talk about the full details on tonights show (EP20) By the way, I hate numbering shows.

You have a horror film that you think should be on the list, email me here on tell me on twitter. http://www.twitter.com/vincentepaul

Vince I would love to suggest some films for this "film tournament" idea but you say that you have 56 films already. Do you have a list that we can view? That way we can see what you already have then suggest new films and avoid doubling up. Either way I look forward to this it should generate some great discusons and debates. Those are two things that always make great talk radio.

Piman334 Tuesday 2/15/2011 at 11:31 PM | 72002
Nice!!
TheShape1188 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 06:31 PM | 72028
I agree with Freddy Krueger 13. Please put Piranha 3D and any other DIMENON FILMS on the list!
LoomisLives2010 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 08:56 PM | 72033
I will have my list of 48 LOCKED films. Then I will put up about 20 to 30 other films where everyone has a week to vote on. The TOP 16 films go into the contest. I am really happy you guys like this idea. I am a huge sports guy, that's why I do an over under with movie grosses LOL!

The list will be on here very soon.

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Thursday 2/17/2011 at 01:55 PM | 72055