Forums Horror Collectibles
Ohh Subtle isn't he?..(NEW VIDEO & PICS!!!!)

HEY CREEP!....... LAURIE DEAR, HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU...HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU OUT TONIGHT ATTENTION BIDITES!!! One of my Ultimate Grail Masks has finally arrived

*****THE NIGHTOWL CREEP*****

First & foremost I'd like to thank Justin for doing such an amazing job on this copy. I'd also like to acknowledge the amazing communication & utmost respect he gave me throughout the entire transaction. In my eyes he is one of the best in the buness. He answered every ngle email promptly & gave me detailed updates as well. I would recommend him to anyone, 100% profesonal.

In my respectful & strong opinion, The Creep really goes above & beyond A L L Justin's past Myers including the 4 stamp. He really captured everything I... see in the original Hero. As many have said before, this is the most Castle looking mask to hit our community. As some myers can only pull off certain scenes, The Creep can tackle pretty much the entire movie, under any kind of lighting. The look & feel of this mask is just out of this world. The pull is perfect thin, smooth, & fits like a glove. It has a worn feel milar to the KH. Cool thing is it really looks like a kids mask as was the HERO when unworn. The shots below were taken with my Sony camera. I will be posting another batch in a couple weeks, when I get my new camera, The Nikon d7000, then it's on :twisted:

I apologize in advance for the obscene amount of pics I took, but hey what the hell, I love this Mask >>>>>>>>CAUTION

CAUTION CAUTION<<<<<<<<<<<<

***********V E R Y P I CH E A V Y *************

Hope you enjoy! MORE WORN SHOTS TO COME!!!!!

Thanks for looking & Take care,

-Jim.

COLOR

BLACK AND WHITE

COLOR

TheShape1188 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 08:38 PM | 72032
Those creep shots Jimbo oh those creep shots Jimbo. What can I say brother, that is the most pics I've seen in a thread but every shot is gold my friend. Wow that's a beauty. And you wear the Hell out of it brother!! Great freaken score!!!!

Ryn Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 09:00 PM | 72034
DAMN I'm at the loss for words man! That is unbelievable! Truly incredible!
LoomisLives2010 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 09:13 PM | 72036
THANKS RYAN & MICHAEL!!!!!

REALLY APPRECIATE IT
TheShape1188 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 09:26 PM | 72037
THATS AWESOME JIM! Are we the only two in here to actually own THE CREEP!!!

It can't be said enough what a talent Justin really is, and just to reiterate what you said, Justin truly is a great guy!!!
Anonymous Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 10:27 PM | 72040
I'm so happy for you Jimylicious!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!Justin Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick
myers n San Diego Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 11:22 PM | 72041
Two things!!! Epic pictures!

and thank GOD we don't have dial up internet for the most part anymore!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 11:48 PM | 72042
THANKS GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE THE NICE COMMENTS!!!

I HAVE MORE PICS IF YOU CAN BELIEVE ON THE WAY & A VIDEO OF THE CREEP IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED!! ON THE WAY

Two things!!! Epic pictures!

and thank GOD we don't have dial up internet for the most part anymore!!!! THATS AWESOME DUDE, AMEN TO THAT. DIAL WOULD PROLLY SHUT DOWN THE SERVER

LIKE I SAID I HAVE EVEN MORE ON THE WAY WITH A VIDEO! I TOOK 451 SHOTS TOTAL ON THE MASK.

TheShape1188 Wednesday 2/16/2011 at 11:58 PM | 72043
451 pics is DEDICATION!!! That is why this community strives is because of this kind of pason! Hope to see you enter the SHORT FILM contest (cheap plug) but seriously, I do look forward to it!

Great mask man and can't wait to see the video.

Now lets go back in time and think of how much it would have cost to have 451 pictures developed by Kodak! Thanks God for digital!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/17/2011 at 12:17 AM | 72045
451 pics is DEDICATION!!! That is why this community strives is because of this kind of pason! Hope to see you enter the SHORT FILM contest (cheap plug) but seriously, I do look forward to it!

Great mask man and can't wait to see the video.

Now lets go back in time and think of how much it would have cost to have 451 pictures developed by Kodak! Thanks God for digital!!!!!

THANKS JUSTIN I LOVE THE HOBBY, MYERS IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE, AND IT'S ONE OF THE THINGS THAT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY, & TO HAVE A COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS IT, IS A DREAM COME TRUE AND WHAT KEEPS MY PASON ALIVE & GROWING EVERYDAY... END OF STORY. 451..... WHICH I HAD TO THIN THROUGH AND EDIT THE ONES I LIKED

I HAVE NOT YET ORDERED THE HORROBID SLASHER MASK YET FROM CASEY, I WILL BE SOON.

BUT I WILL LEAK THIS, I HAVE A VERY ....VERY.... VERY COOL IDEA FOR THE VIDEO I WILL BE DOING. IT WILL INVOLVE ANOTHER FAVORITE SLASHER OF MINE I SAY WE SHOULD GIVE HIM A NAME!

THANKS AGAIN, VIDEOS ALMOST READY ALONG WITH THE OTHER WORN SHOTS!!!

TheShape1188 Thursday 2/17/2011 at 12:32 AM | 72046
You know that has been talked about and would make a great contribution to the short film, what is his name? We've always called him the HorrorBid slasher but we talked about giving him a name at one point. We will let you guys and gals decide that. It will be interesting to see if people call him something and what will win out at the end of the day. Having a Hollywood director picking the winner is what makes this so much fun and I think you guys will be blown away by some of these videos we are hearing about. Its gonna be so much fun!

Great pics man! I love me some Myers!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/17/2011 at 01:58 AM | 72048
THANKS JUSTIN I REALLY APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO THINK OF A GOOD NAME AND I THINK I GOT A GOOD ONE, CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER MY MASK! MORE SHOTS & A VIDEO ON THE WAY!!!

-JIM
TheShape1188 Thursday 2/17/2011 at 03:56 AM | 72052
BIDITES!!!

HERE'S A VIDEO OF THE CREEP IN ACTION & ANOTHER BATCH OF WORN SHOTS!!!

********** THE HALLOWEEN CREEP **********

http://www.youtube.com/user/GearNutJim1188?feature=mhum

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/theshape1188/DSC04440-1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

TheShape1188 Thursday 2/17/2011 at 02:44 PM | 72056
TheShape1188 Thursday 2/17/2011 at 04:51 PM | 72057
Awesome shots and mask. That has such an amazing look to it.
cropsy Thursday 2/17/2011 at 08:03 PM | 72063
Nice shots brother! My damn phone won't let me watch your video!!!!!!
Ryn Thursday 2/17/2011 at 08:06 PM | 72065
that mask is just amazing jimmy.

After my 99, that's my next purchase. Big congrats brother. And great shots man.
skutterk Friday 2/18/2011 at 01:17 AM | 72068
THANK EVERYONE I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT! KENNY YOU WILL LOVE THE CREEP BROTHER, GREAT CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE

YOUR 99 WILL BE EPIC AS WELL CANNOT WAIT TO HANG NEXT MONTH!

TAKE CARE,

HERE'S......................................ANOTHER BATCH!!
TheShape1188 Friday 2/18/2011 at 01:26 AM | 72070
ANOTHER BATCH

& VIDEO #2

THE SHAPE CREEPING

http://www.youtube.com/user/GearNutJim1188?feature=mhum

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/blsgtrst1188/DSC04590-1.jpg" class="photoborder" />
TheShape1188 Sunday 2/20/2011 at 11:57 PM | 72205