Forums Horror Collectibles
The Warden's Back!!! AND here's my current collection pics!!

It's been a LONG ass time nce I've been on here. WOW... Alot's changed let me tell ya... For a minute I wasn't sure I was even going to be able to do this. lol... Anyway, I missed everyone on here!!! Alot has changed in my life and things seem to be much better now. I have a full time job now and I still run Horror Express part time, but as of late it is been put on hold for a little bit. We moved to the mountains up in the woods. 4 miles out of town... And get this guys... half way up the mountain is the water resevore for the town and it's called Crystal Lake Water Resevore... Shit you not!!! I'll take pictures sometime and post them on here.

Anyway I wanted to show off my new mancave horror room and inform you guys that I'll be posting more often!

To the oldies, I miss ya and too the noobies I can't wait to hollar at ya!

Enjoy the pics guys!!! Lots of work involved here when you start all over again trying to do things the way you want them. I still need a frame for my Fright Night poster and a few other things, but I think it's comming along rather sexy!!!

--Ryan

<--- HAHA!
Harry Warden Saturday 2/19/2011 at 06:02 PM | 72116
My goodness it's so beautiful. O.O Anyways welcome back person I don't know and I must say your room is AWESOME!
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Saturday 2/19/2011 at 06:43 PM | 72120
Great collectionNick
myers n San Diego Saturday 2/19/2011 at 07:01 PM | 72121
Its nice to see you back!

Your mancave looks great, I'm jealous of your Nate.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rhyme
chubacabra Saturday 2/19/2011 at 09:11 PM | 72126
WELCOME BACK BROTHER!!! Your horror room is killer. Pretty soon your gonna need a bigger room. You collect a lot of the same things that i do. Unfortunately most of my stuff isn't on display. We'll its great to have you back!!
Anonymous Saturday 2/19/2011 at 09:40 PM | 72128
FINALLY THE WARDEN HAS COME BACK.....TO HORRORBID!!!!

Ryan my man, you don't know how long I've wanted to say that. You better be back and you better stick around this time. Glad to hear your doing well my friend. The mancave is, to say the very least, impresve!

Now go leave a bloody heart in a Valentine's candy box why don't ya!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 2/19/2011 at 09:48 PM | 72129
Welcome back brother! and wow man, NIIIICE collection! A perfect balance of masks, figures, movies and posters!
ny ghoul Saturday 2/19/2011 at 10:43 PM | 72131
Great lookin collection brotherNow that's a man cave.

skutterk Saturday 2/19/2011 at 11:01 PM | 72133
VERY CLEAN AND GORGEOUS COLLECTION!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING
TheShape1188 Sunday 2/20/2011 at 04:47 AM | 72154
Now that is a killer collection and everything is displayed rather nicely.

Two things that jumped out at me were the Pumpkin Head display and the father from the father's day segment of Creepshow.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pictures.
Piman334 Sunday 2/20/2011 at 05:35 AM | 72160
HBIDFAN4LIFE Monday 2/21/2011 at 05:09 AM | 72220
That Pumpkin Head Display is way awesome! Cool pics

VoltronLions Monday 2/21/2011 at 07:06 AM | 72226
Thanks guys! That means alot to me! I def have alot of work invested in this... As far as the pumpkinhead standee display goes, I've seen that alot of you guys like it. I actually spent alot of time tracking that down. They arnt impossable to find, but I wouldnt say they are easy to come by either. I spent my share of cash for it too... LOL!

I think one of my own personal favorites would be the Joe D. Mack glove. It's the newest piece to my cave and it's something that I always thought would be cool to have.

I am actually condering the purchase of a screen used prop pick axe used in the B movie "Miner's Massacre". Not sure how many of you have seen that movie, but it's not a big popular movie or anything, but I like it. I thought it made a pretty decent slasher.

Anyway, thanks again guys!!!

Lets get some more collections going on this board!!! Would love to see some of your guys schtuff!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 2/21/2011 at 04:18 PM | 72244
Great to have you back and damn that room is awesome.
cropsy Tuesday 2/22/2011 at 12:27 PM | 72294
Damn!!!!! The collection of my dreams right there brother. From one Ryan to another, that's ck!
Ryn Tuesday 2/22/2011 at 01:19 PM | 72301
That is amazing...I know you cant see right now but i am bowing to you. Seriously that is really awesome dude!!!
MiLeSx13x Tuesday 2/22/2011 at 08:06 PM | 72316
Thanks again guys!!! At least I know my hard work shows

. I still have a few things that arnt out yet. I have the Freddy mask from FVJ with glass eyes and the Jason mask also from FVJ with glass eyes and hockey mask that I got from Casey over at thepropshopte.com. I also ordered a curtain valance from a custom maker on the bay. I couldn't find any horror curtains and I ended up finding this fabric that is no longer being made of the Universal Monsters. Thought it was pretty ck and although I have yet to t down and view those films, I still know that no matter what, I owe them a place in my collection because they are the reason we have characters like Jason, Freddy, Mike and the list goes on and on...

When I get my window done and get out those 2 busts that I have then I'll post an update with pictures.

I also have a DC Comics 1989 Joker mask which was rather hard to find. I have an Ed Gien mask by Rotten Child Studios which from what I here, is no more. thlord aka Chris hooked me up with that and I'll never part with it for that reason.

I got alot of my busts from him actually... The part 6 Jason was the sculpt by Jeff W. and that one was his personal copy. The Nate bust was a Death Studios release, but the majority of the sculpt was Tom's, but I guess Jeff added to it to complete the back of the head. And the Freddy part 1 Stunt mask from David Miller was also another piece that I aquired from th... Where has he been anyways???

Thanks again guys!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 2/23/2011 at 04:16 AM | 72330
GREAT COLLECTIOM I too would love to see other peoples collection
chrisebrooks06 Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 11:43 PM | 72762
Thats One ck Collection bro! were did you get the creepshow Nate bust thats so ck!
zombiezack Friday 3/04/2011 at 11:34 AM | 72947
Thats One ck Collection bro! were did you get the creepshow Nate bust thats so ck

I actually got that from thlord aka Chris... I havn't seem him on here though in a LONG time... It was originally a Death Studios release and he got it from Jeff... They are not on the webte anymore and I don't know if he still makes those or not??? All I could tell you is that you would have to shoot him a message and see if he still does them or not. I got the clothes from a local goodwill aka my bust clothes shop and weathered them up myself. I do know that Sam McCain of horrorsanctum.com did a few nate busts in his time and his are more accurate to the screen then mine because his mold is Tom's... Mine is a parcial. Jeff had to sculpt the back of the head on mine and the front half was Tom's sculpt. At least this is what I've been told so correct me if I am wrong...

Sam does a much better job at the weathering process as well... If you are certain about ever getting one, I'd look around at all the work first before deding. From all the ones that I've seen, I'd say Sam and Jeff's are the best out there. IMO...

Thanks by the way!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/05/2011 at 03:53 AM | 72996
Love the collection.
Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 3/08/2011 at 09:53 PM | 73215