Forums Off Topic
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Hey guys I know it is a bit early but I wanted to give the first shout out to all the dads out there. I am on a semi vacation these next 2 days so I haven't been able to respond to any e-mails or really here on the board. So I figured I better take the time while I have it.

Happy Fathers Day again to all of you dads out there. Thanks for being part of the forum here and we hope one day little Bisco or Sam Jr. are posting right here with us. My wife and I can't have kids (4 dogs though, we made up for it, LOL) so it is pretty much just a day to celebrate all of you guys and my father. Hope everyone has a great day, J

Lets post all those great father-son stories right here....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 6/15/2008 at 01:33 AM | 13401
Happy fathers day. I'm x 7 weeks in, wish me luck. So far my daughter likes every horror movie ever! Today she learned how to say hello! Very trippy!

so congrats to all you old timers who have been holding it down. I admire you dedication to your kids and family! I know it's hard to find time to post so when I do I get on here and really live it up. I talk to more people in the biz than I do my real friends outde of work and I love every second of it.

I want to take the time to thank McCain for making such cool masks and Sean from ssn as well. Thanks to horrorbid and Chris for keeping us up to speed on the collecting scene! I am just happy to be a part of such a cool forum! Thanks to Mayhem for having better pics than anyone alive! Oh and Paul has the best masks!

If I missed you I'm too buzzed and will mention you on th recap!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/15/2008 at 01:42 AM | 13408
i beat you too it justin!

my post was creepshow fathers day cake bwahahahahaha

thanks man

this is my 10th fathers day and im proud as hell
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/15/2008 at 01:47 AM | 13410
LOL! DANGIT! I didn't even see that. Happy F-Day Bisco. Scott how cool is it man to have a little one, has to be sweet. Carty my man, good luck on that wedding and a big happy F-day to you my friend.

Everyone with an ankle biter today is your day, feel free to go nuts!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:14 AM | 13412
Right on! I can't express how much I am greatful to be apart of this te and congrats to everyone who has a child! It's hard work for sure! To everyone who doesn't have a child you will know how cool it is once the day comes and you have to step up ad claim your child!

Live it up in the mean time! Life seems to work way to fast in my experience! i can remember 2 years ago starving to death in another state separated from my fiancee in Arizona just watching he clock kill time as if every minute would be my last.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:21 AM | 13414
Right on! I can't express how much I am greatful to be apart of this te and congrats to everyone who has a child! It's hard work for sure! To everyone who doesn't have a child you will know how cool it is once the day comes and you have to step up ad claim your child!

Live it up in the mean time! Life seems to work way to fast in my experience! i can remember 2 years ago starving to death in another state separated from my fiancee in Arizona just watching he clock kill time as if every minute would be my last. what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers my brothers!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:29 AM | 13417
Thank you all for the kind words. And Happy Fathers day to you all.

HorrorSanctum Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:33 AM | 13420
Sam you need to make one of those man!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:35 AM | 13421
Sam you need to make one of those man

Very posble that nate may be on my list of new sculpts in the future. I ultra-customized that one for a collector in 1990.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:37 AM | 13422
Sam you need to make one of those man

Very posble that nate may be on my list of new sculpts in the future. I ultra-customized that one for a collector in 1990. All I have to say is hell yeah!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:42 AM | 13424
my father son memories include my son watching godzila movies with me, loving creature from the black lagoon and frankenstein, hammer movies

jaws and much more

he is such the spitting image of me it makes me proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/15/2008 at 02:44 AM | 13426
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tammybnnt/Fathersdayglitter.

Have a good one guys

kweandee Sunday 6/15/2008 at 04:31 AM | 13438