Forums Horror Collectibles
64 More VOTING RD3

More movies are up to get into the big 64. So far it looks like EVIL DEAD will be going in as a number 3 seed. So what that means it will go up against a weaker ranked movie. Enjoy this round of voting. If there is a movie you have not seen at least try to watch a trailer of the film at the very least.

Yes, I do understand that these films are tough to choose five picks from. There is a method to all of this, please trust me.

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Monday 2/21/2011 at 02:12 PM | 72236
I feel that jaws should have been at least a second seed but it should swim far before it gets blown out of the water by the end.
Piman334 Monday 2/21/2011 at 03:00 PM | 72237
I agree with your point and it was so tough to figure out the top 8. I feel Jaws will be a 3 seed and that means it will go against a number 14 seed. The method I went with in the whole ranking the seeds was by most influenced films. Such as Halloween really paved the way for Friday the 13th and other slashers and Friday paved the way for more over the top slashers. Jaws is 100 times better than Friday the 13th I think, but it comes down to what do Horror fans love and talk about the most.

It may not be perfect but voting is everything. I do see a number one seed not making it to the final 4.

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Monday 2/21/2011 at 03:08 PM | 72239
OK. So it is not just how good a particular film is but also the influence it has on future films and the industry? That is a very good thing. I'm not all that sure that Jaws had much influence on horror films that came after it but it did leave a mark on the film industry in general. It bacally created the notion of the Summer blockbuster when it came out. If I am not mistaken it was the first film to hit the $100 million mark in ticket sales. And it was a long time before it was pass up in that category. What I'm trying to say is that Jaws Rules! and i voted for it.

Piman334 Monday 2/21/2011 at 04:17 PM | 72243
Nice list r! Critters & H6 all the way!

LoomisLives2010 Monday 2/21/2011 at 11:27 PM | 72267