Forums Off Topic
I "Just did it!"

I finally got over myself and submitted a short story to be condered for publication. It may not have a snow ball's chance in a flaming Hell but I just went for it. No matter how much I fret and worry about my work

it will never get published if I never take a chance and submit said work right?

I have to say that joining the forum hear has really helped me deal with some of the hangups I have with my writing. After reading all the posts from members that are having fun with and really pursuing their artistic endeavors I was galvanized into action. With every picture of art and mask work I saw on hear and every short film I watched I was inspired. Time and again I found myself thinking: Why am I not doing my own things?

So I can't thank all the nice people hear at HorrorBid enough for being hear. I will be sure to let everyone know what happens with this submison and others as things develop.
Piman334 Monday 2/21/2011 at 09:23 PM | 72261
About damn time!! Good luck! you'll have to do like I did here on HorrorBid, just keep sending stuff until they're sooo ck of you they post your crap just to shut you up! Keep the snowball rolling. Remember, if they don't publish it, they suck. It's their missed opportunity and they suck. THEY SUCK AND THEY'LL PAY!!!!!!!!!
vbrockladyv Monday 2/21/2011 at 11:38 PM | 72270
Thats pretty awesome man, good luck. I've been having a bit of trouble with my writing and there were a few people on here that helped me out. Great place to beAgain good luck man!!!
MiLeSx13x Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 09:03 PM | 72834
Well I am sad to report that the story that I recently submitted was rejected. But I have not yet begun to fight! There are other doors to bang on and I have other stories up my sleeve. Many

more word bullets in my proverbial gun.

Piman334 Thursday 3/17/2011 at 02:50 PM | 73514
Sorry to hear they didn't bite at your first attempt bra'. Just keep pushing on man.
Ryn Sunday 3/20/2011 at 02:37 AM | 73622