Forums Horror Collectibles
The First Custom Figure I Saw From One in July 2009

First, I just want to say I think it is great that he has his own forum to showcase his artistic talent and hope that many more people find his awesome figures. The first figure I ever saw from One's Customs is the 7 inch Part 8 Jason that he had for sale on ebay back in July 2009. I had never seen such detail put into a figure from that movie before ever. I am sure that he looks back on that figure now and thinks how inferior it is to what he can make now, but that one figure really caught my interest and the rest is history. nce then I have written so many stories about his Jason figures that I honestly lost count. I only regret that I couldn't write about all of his other figures as some have actually outdone his Jason creations my miles.

Anyways, congrats and below are some pics of that Part 8 Jason that probably seems so long ago.

jasonsfury Thursday 2/24/2011 at 06:34 AM | 72383
Forst figure i ever saw frm one was the harru warden 7 in frm my bloody valentine. When i asked ccg one of the youtube members who had done it he said it was ones customs i checked him out and was blown awAy. I was like when is he gonna do 1/6 and wen he did it was mind blowing. I own 1 fig frm him and a couple soon to come in. The detail he works on these figures is amazing. One is truly the man.
Mr.Skemer Thursday 2/24/2011 at 07:07 PM | 72410
The first time I saw One's work was in the late summer/fall of 09 when he was posting a lot on the Mezco boards. I was amazed at the work One had done on the figures, especially his Myers figures and probably the world's first ever remake Freddy action figure.
teamcerberus Thursday 2/24/2011 at 09:46 PM | 72419
the first piece i saw from one was ccg,s part 5 custom roy figure.i was amazed at how well it was done so he pointed out one,s channel to me .i know it was befefore he hit 100 subs.i also believe that i,m the only person who,s commion stumped him.it was a brams stokers dracula in red armor.you can see him working on it in a couple of his early vids.he tried his tail off but just could,nt get it to work.oh well he still is the best and i,m still a huge fan of his work and the most important thing is he got me to start customizing myself.here are a couple of my jasons i did and my pennywise should be done soon.
allenlindley Saturday 2/26/2011 at 12:41 PM | 72501
Great work there ALIEN ........
Mr.Skemer Saturday 2/26/2011 at 09:30 PM | 72554
Nice work Lindley. That is the Myers figure repainted right? Looks very ck!
Dark Passenger Sunday 2/27/2011 at 01:26 AM | 72564
My first One's customs encounter happened on the Freaks board. I'd just started collecting 1/6 figures not long before and some had posted One's Tarman there. It was a youtube video and I heard this guy speaking lingo and I was like WTF? is this real? But I so wanted a Tarman for my collection. IMO he's one of if not the best screen zombie of all time. So I contacted One through youtube which was also a first for me. I'd never used youtube to speak to anyone but lo and behold I got a reply that it was sold but he was in the process of making another one and I'd be the guy getting it. And a beautiful friendship built from there. The rest is history!

DarthMagnus Sunday 2/27/2011 at 04:26 PM | 72598