Forums Horror Movie Talk
Best Death Scene From The Main 3 Franchises Are...

Out of the 3 main franchises, (nightmare, friday and halloween) what is your favorite death scene out of each? Then whats your favorite out of the 3 you picked? I have a feeling Friday might win this oneFor me out of the Friday franchise the best death scene comes from the worst movie, jason goes to hell, where that girl gets ripped in half while having sex in the tent...clasc. I remember watching that kill for the first time as a kid, so badass, i always wondered how they did that . And what happened to the dude she was having sex with? For Halloween it has to be from the original when he stabbed dude with the glasses (i think his name was bob...?) against the wall and just stared at him for a second, very creepy . And finally from nightmare i would have to go with (trying not to be to cliche here) the cockroach scene from part 4. I just thought it was very creative, what a way to goSo out of the 3 i think the tent scene from Jason goes to hell would top them all, just a very well done bloody brutal death scene. What do you guys think?

MiLeSx13x Friday 2/25/2011 at 11:12 PM | 72485
NIGHTMARE: JOHNNY DEPP FRIDAY: PART 6 SHOWER THROUGH THE WALL HALLOWEEN: BOB
TheShape1188 Sunday 2/27/2011 at 02:03 AM | 72569
Nightmare on Elm St- Tina

Jason Goes to Hell-Tent Honorable mention- Friday the 13th Part 5- Nice hooter chick with shears

Halloween 2 1981- Hot tub death Honorable mention- RZ H2- Nurse
Dark Passenger Sunday 2/27/2011 at 07:58 PM | 72617
NOES (original): johhny depp splatter NOES (remake): petting the dog

Halloween (original): bob on a wall Halloween (remake): ...um...yes.

F13 (original): harpoon OR matress F13(remake): AMAZING axe throw

WINNER: all kills from hatchet.
pantera11431 Wednesday 3/09/2011 at 03:01 PM | 73237
Freddy - Primetime...personal favorite

Jason - Sleeping Bag Kill (pt.7)

Michael - sad to say...Nurse Kill scene in RZ pt.II
Bezzerkerr Thursday 3/10/2011 at 03:12 PM | 73269