Forums Horror Collectibles
Top 5 Worst Horror Movies

Hey guys thought this would be a funny topic! so whats the top 5 wost horror movies you`v scene heres my list

Exorcist 2 ( What a way to ruin the franchise ) 4. Drag me to Hell ( Extreamly stupid movie )

3. Gingerdead man ( Dont even wat to talk about it) 2.Fear of clowns ( piece of garbage ) And now for the biggest piece of crap iv ever watched....id rather jump of a bridge onto a pile of deeased nails, than watch this god awfull movie again my worst movie is...... Domonic Toys 2. after seeing this i just about pulled a gun to my head...lol

Now i know alot of you are going to say moves like troll 2 and basket case. in my mind there great and the make me lauph because of the acting and effects so think about it are they realy your worst. Cant wait to see what you guys think
Zombiezack50 Monday 2/28/2011 at 07:48 PM | 72687
Yeah Troll 2 is VERY entertaining even if its terrible.I remember being young and it was on tv.I caught the tail end of it with the "want some Joshua" line.When I actually seen it so many years later it cracked me up big time.I can't remember laughing that hard in a while.Hmmmm....lets see there are some bad ones,I don't have an elitist attitude or anything so don't be offended by my opinion...just in (case) Blood Gnome Highway to Hell Dr.Giggles House of the Dead Hobgoblins Gingerbread Man

Somewhere along here.I'm sure theres one I'm not thinking of but will remember later.LOLZ!
themorguethemerrier Monday 2/28/2011 at 09:32 PM | 72692
theres some bad horror flicks but the one i really hate is JENNIFERS BODY. Dumb as movie
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 03:33 AM | 72776
Hmm, kinda tough. Have you guys seen the howling sequels? TERRIBLE, particularly number 2 and 7, bleh... lent night deadly night part 4 and 5 were really really bad. Im feeling a bit controveral so im gonna say maniac. I know a lot of people love that one but other then Tom Savini getting his head blown off, it was horrible!!! Dont get it at all.
MiLeSx13x Thursday 3/03/2011 at 08:10 PM | 72907
I think I'm going to re-do this list...(Highway to Hell doesn't deserve this) Blood Gnome Pigs Dr.Giggles Hobgoblins The Grudge 2

Whew, that was rough.Think I got it this time.Exorcise these damn films!!!!
themorguethemerrier Thursday 3/24/2011 at 02:42 AM | 73749