Forums Horror Collectibles
Goriest Movies Ever

Hey Guys just thought this would be a cool topic so whats the goriest movie you've ever scene your probably thinking Hatchet, Evil Dead 2 or something like that but no i have found the goriest movie of all times.... Its called Dead Alive also called Brain Dead. If you've seen this movie you know what i mean. I actually think this was my first horror film iv ever scene i remember watching it when i was extremely little. The rat monkey in the movie used to terrify me....lol but when i watch it now its just great. If you have a week stomic this is not your type of movie. The movie has so much special effects in it its just amazing. The end scene with the lawn mower is just brutal but i wont tell you the end. So if you have never checked it out go on youtube and watch some scenes from it

Zombiezack50 Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 01:04 AM | 72711
I never saw Dead Alive so I'd have to vote Cannibal Holocaust.
Dark Passenger Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 01:17 AM | 72712
here are 2 movies that i thought were very gory. i couldnt even eat while watching tokyo gore police

ichi the killer Tokyo Gore Police
johns6160 Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 02:34 AM | 72716
Ill have to go with The Butcher. Its a film dat was made in china or korea im not sure. Its didnt even get a realese in its own country. Just like the logo on the movie says.
Mr.Skemer Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 03:41 AM | 72721
I have to agree with Tokyo Gore Police. What a fucked up movie. If you haven't seen it, all I can say is "crocodile vagina".

I think I've gotten waaaaay too desentized to blood/gore. Between watching every horror movie I can and having seen GWAR live like 5 times, I kind of don't even notice blood anymore. Then again, I can't watch more than 3 seconds of video of real surgery.
teamcerberus Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 05:48 AM | 72728
all I can say is "crocodile vagina".LOL!!! It has to be seen to be believed
johns6160 Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 05:16 PM | 72739