Forums Horror Collectibles
Remake "I Spit On Your Grave" or "The Last House On The Left

I absolutlely love these 2 films. Yes they are both very miliar but i love them wich ones do you guys enjoyed more I spit on your grave or The last house on the left....For me i have say both. Would Love to hear your thoughts!!!
Mr.Skemer Tuesday 3/01/2011 at 10:53 PM | 72759
I saw the original I Spit On Your Grave, but not the remake. I saw the remake Last House on the Left, but not the original. I am useless here.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 12:47 AM | 72767
I saw the original I Spit On Your Grave, but not the remake. I saw the remake Last House on the Left, but not the original. I am useless here. Lol fuken Tom
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:25 AM | 72771
I for one hate remakes i feel it is just an easy way for the movie companies to make bank quick without to much work on there end. all they need to do is slap a clasc horror movies name on the front and they know people will pay to see it. now why in the hell would they remake a movie like i spit on your grave?! because of its shock value and nothing more.

sorry for going off topic but once i get going i cant stop. lol as for the real topic i would say the original last house. only because they knew when to stop when i came to the rape scene unlike i spit on your grave which is like 40 minutes to long!
johns6160 Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:41 AM | 72774
I for one hate remakes i feel it is just an easy way for the movie companies to make bank quick without to much work on there end. all they need to do is slap a clasc horror movies name on the front and they know people will pay to see it. now why in the hell would they remake a movie like i spit on your grave?! because of its shock value and nothing more.

sorry for going off topic but once i get going i cant stop. lol as for the real topic i would say the original last house. only because they knew when to stop when i came to the rape scene unlike i spit on your grave which is like 40 minutes to long

No problem bro i completely agree with you. But i still liked them

Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 05:26 AM | 72787
For sure last house on the left remake. Both are very milar I watched like half of i spit on your grave an was pretty mest up lol still have to watch the other half but man that movie takes it way to far lol
Zombiezack50 Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 01:40 PM | 72803
For sure last house on the left remake. Both are very milar I watched like half of i spit on your grave an was pretty mest up lol still have to watch the other half but man that movie takes it way to far lol

Lol yea thats why i liked itlol watch the other half thats were all thee goodies come
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:39 PM | 72805
Usually I'm not a big fan or not even a fan at all of remakes, BUT...I liked both. But if I had to choose one I'd go with

"I Spit On Your Grave" remake.
Anonymous Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 08:48 PM | 72830
i agree im not a big fan of remakes too...some can be good some cant....but i loved these 2 films....
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 10:36 PM | 72842