Yes we have all seen freddy vs jason and lke every movie it had some goods and some bads.

But who else would you like to see battle it out and see whos the last killer standing. As in for me

would love too see Michael Myers and Leatherface .They are both Big and killing machines. Imagine Leatherface torturing Michael Myers Or Michael Myers stabbing the shit out of Leatherface. Another one that would be cool is Jason Voorhees Vs Victor Crowly..But yet again we've seen FvJ But IDGAF lol

Post yours
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 03:23 AM | 72775
Crowley VS Jason is a good one, Mrs. SkemerI'd also like to see Remake Leatherface VS Rob Zombie's Hobo Myers go at it. I think that one could be a cool movie. Like Hobo is on the run and stumbles into the Hewitt House.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 05:05 AM | 72784
Crowley VS Jason is a good one, Mrs. SkemerI'd also like to see Remake Leatherface VS Rob Zombie's Hobo Myers go at it. I think that one could be a cool movie. Like Hobo is on the run and stumbles into the Hewitt House.

Lol yea bro and maybe jason goes into crowlys swuamp and he thinks its the camp crystal lake or someshit like that. Yup dats a good idea mommytommy.
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 05:17 AM | 72785
I don't know if this would really fit because you said "baddie" but laugh at me later.I really wanted to see Ash vs. Jason vs. Freddy and I know the comics been done and the studios can't agree to disagree. I think you're on to something though if a film was done right there could be some interesting things happen.I think the obvious new addition to the vs realm would be Myers,he's a big enough horror icon to sell it. I just wonder who else can be thrown into the mix to create a more diverse atmosphere. I like the Hewitt thing too

.......Maybe an ensemble horror showdown between the likes of multiple guys
themorguethemerrier Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 01:22 PM | 72798
Great topic

How about

Victor clowly vs Jason

or Freddy vs pinhead becuase there verry melar but ya jason vs crowly would be a ck battle
Zombiezack50 Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 01:33 PM | 72801
Great topic

How about

Victor clowly vs Jason

or Freddy vs pinhead becuase there verry melar but ya jason vs crowly would be a ck battle

Freddy and pinhead is a good one

Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:45 PM | 72806
I don't know if this would really fit because you said "baddie" but laugh at me later.I really wanted to see Ash vs. Jason vs. Freddy and I know the comics been done and the studios can't agree to disagree. I think you're on to something though if a film was done right there could be some interesting things happen.I think the obvious new addition to the vs realm would be Myers,he's a big enough horror icon to sell it. I just wonder who else can be thrown into the mix to create a more diverse atmosphere. I like the Hewitt thing too

.......Maybe an ensemble horror showdown between the likes of multiple guys

Yea like dark passanger said maybe hobo myers can be on the run ends up in the hewit house starts killing them. Sherrif comes out and his like wtf Thomas get in here. And leatherface starts looking for him for a battle like never before jejeje would be aswome. Damm im so into this now. film makers watch this fuckn topic lol
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:51 PM | 72808
At one point I had written out a "Hobo" Michael Myers vs Jigsaw scenario. I envioned Myers being taken off the streets by Jigsaw and bacally put on trial for his crimes by the only court fit to house him, but instead of the trials leading Myers towards reform, Myers find a way to make killing the answer to the traps and reaffirming his bloodlust.

On a less thought out de, I always kind of wanted to see a "woods slasher" showdown. Jason Voorhees vs Victor Crowley vs Madman Marz vs the "Wrong Turn" Inbreds.
teamcerberus Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 04:35 PM | 72813
At one point I had written out a "Hobo" Michael Myers vs Jigsaw scenario. I envioned Myers being taken off the streets by Jigsaw and bacally put on trial for his crimes by the only court fit to house him, but instead of the trials leading Myers towards reform, Myers find a way to make killing the answer to the traps and reaffirming his bloodlust.

On a less thought out de, I always kind of wanted to see a "woods slasher" showdown. Jason Voorhees vs Victor Crowley vs Madman Marz vs the "Wrong Turn" Inbreds.

MMM INTERESTING.....
Mr.Skemer Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 11:00 PM | 72846
I would have to say pinhead vs myers, pinhead talks, myers doesnt. plus i

would like to see how much abuse michael can REALLY take
LaughingHorror Thursday 3/03/2011 at 01:32 AM | 72854
I would have to say pinhead vs myers, pinhead talks, myers doesnt. plus i

would like to see how much abuse michael can REALLY take

I always felt that Myers was only somewhat more relient than a normal man. Personally I would love to see Pinhead take on a corpse like Jason, I just picture him ripping chunks out of Jason be he just keeps coming.
teamcerberus Thursday 3/03/2011 at 02:03 AM | 72857
Yeah I was going to post a scenario earlier but didn't due to my ineptitude....I'd love to see Ash lose his job

at S-Mart and get behind on payments for his living only to have his stuff hauled away somewhere in Texas....he'd be trying to get his belongings i.e.the Necronomicon back nce it was in his things ....then the uhaul truck would run into a "routine check" from sheriff hoyt....he'd confiscate the things not knowing shit about them....we'd get a nice encounter with Ash & the Hewitts.....(posbly there could be a way of getting pinhead in there such as picking up the lament configuration from a goodwill pawn shop probablt 2 big of a coincidence)You could always just set up more of the mythos behind the kind of "doors" the necronomicon could open.....which would take them to Hellraiser territory.....Cenobite Leatherface Hybrid?Hells yeah.....don't wanna upset any diehard fans just sayin' good posbilities....especially with well rounded characters
themorguethemerrier Thursday 3/03/2011 at 04:48 AM | 72867
Heck just throw all of them in there. It would be like that underground game Terrordrome. it would be awesome though to see Pinhead turn whoever he beats into one of his cenobites. That would be ck.

Hmm that could be a great idea for some future custom figures. Making icon horror characters cenobite style.
joebizz34 Thursday 3/10/2011 at 07:25 PM | 73279
not bad
Mr.Skemer Monday 3/21/2011 at 08:00 PM | 73682
i would have to say old school vs very old school like michael vs the wolfman freddy vs dracula jason vs frankenstin that would be some cool as shit there dude agree ?
heartlessangel Thursday 4/14/2011 at 04:52 PM | 74490