Forums Horror Collectibles
JC does it again!!! 99/JC Shatner H2!!!!!!

My friends this one was a long time coming. James just sent me completed shots of the 99/JC Shatner H2 and all I can say is WOW!!!!! I never dreamt in a million years when I started in this hobby that a piece this amazing would ever be mine but there it is.lol James my brother this is mply stunning and you are nothing short of an amazing friend. This mask is everything I have ever wanted out of a Myers and more. Every mark and grungy smudge is perfection. And that hair!!!! I cannot thank you enough for truly making my all time dream mask an absolute reality. I said it before and I'll say it a million times over, James is the best in the buness hands down.And a credit to every fan. Once again my brother you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of my blubbering and on with the pics:

Thanks for looking guys!
Ryn Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 08:43 AM | 72789
my god that is the best one he has done IMO. that hair is perfect and that mask is filthy. WOW!! james is one incredible talent. i think seeing this has sealed it , i am going to send him my original Warlock for a overhaul and some blood tears. congratulations on an amazing grail piece.

mike
evilsmellyclown Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 11:14 AM | 72790
Thanks alot Mike! I'd have to agree James has completely outdone himself on this converon. I've never seen a more perfect H2. And you as far as your Warlock I think that's a great idea. I know for a fact that James will kill it for you brother.
Ryn Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 11:40 AM | 72793
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD RYAN THAT THING IS INSANE, BEST 99 I'VE SEEN. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT NEXT WEEK!!! NEXT WEEK HOLY SHIT!!!!

AWESOME SCORE MAN JAMES DID A GREAT JOB
TheShape1188 Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 01:33 PM | 72800
That is just amazing brother.That thing just screams hot tub scene.

James brother......I think you really out did yourself on this one.Can't wait for mines. Congrats Ryn.
skutterk Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 02:33 PM | 72804
Ryan I'm in awe

I really feel like I'm lookin at the Hero. This is freaking fantastic beyond words! HUGE, HUGE congrats my friend. I know how long you've wanted this beauty. The weathering on this guy is oh I don't know.....PERFECT!!!James freaking Carter you nailed this sucker so far out of the park I don't know where to start. Those eye's are closer to the original than the original

The hair looks like it came off an original Kirk!!!! It's just amazing and it seems that your skill and talents have no bounds.

Ryan Congrats!!!! Nick

myers n San Diego Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 04:15 PM | 72811
Most Impresve my Friend

MiLeSx13x Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 08:42 PM | 72828
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD RYAN THAT THING IS INSANE, BEST 99 I'VE SEEN. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT NEXT WEEK!!! NEXT WEEK HOLY SHIT!!!!

AWESOME SCORE MAN JAMES DID A GREAT JOB Thank you brother. I realy couldn't be more please with a mask. James destroyed this thing! And can you believe how quick Monster Mania is coming?!!!!!! Can't wait to chill brother. That is just amazing brother.That thing just screams hot tub scene.

James brother......I think you really out did yourself on this one.Can't wait for mines. Congrats Ryn. Thank you my brother!! I know for a fact James killed yours as well my friend. Can't wait to see them de by de at Monster Mania!!! Ryan I'm in awe

I really feel like I'm lookin at the Hero. This is freaking fantastic beyond words! HUGE, HUGE congrats my friend. I know how long you've wanted this beauty. The weathering on this guy is oh I don't know.....PERFECT!!!James freaking Carter you nailed this sucker so far out of the park I don't know where to start. Those eye's are closer to the original than the original

The hair looks like it came off an original Kirk!!!! It's just amazing and it seems that your skill and talents have no bounds.

Ryan Congrats!!!! Nick

Thanks Nick you're the man brother! This is exactly as I've always seen the Hero when I close my eyes. James has made my Myers dreams come true!! Most Impresve my Friend

Thank you kindly.
Ryn Wednesday 3/02/2011 at 09:08 PM | 72835
HOLY SPACE FLYING SHIT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! That thing is OUT of this world brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to mention where one can find the forms for gning your soul over to get one of these??? Can I google this form or??? lol!!!

Also, I have been away for far toooooo long... Who is JC and does he already have '99 Shats in stock for converting or do I need to aquire one of them first???

I am spent... It will be a little bit until I can muster the cash, but I am sold... After seeing your mask, I don't even want to bother hunting for a Warlock at this point... I already found the best H2 in the world!!!

Nice looking mask and JC if you read this, HOLY SHIT MAN!!! Nice Nice Nice Work!!! Very well exicuted!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 3/03/2011 at 02:31 AM | 72858
HOLY SPACE FLYING SHIT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! That thing is OUT of this world brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot to mention where one can find the forms for gning your soul over to get one of these??? Can I google this form or??? lol!!!

Also, I have been away for far toooooo long... Who is JC and does he already have '99 Shats in stock for converting or do I need to aquire one of them first???

I am spent... It will be a little bit until I can muster the cash, but I am sold... After seeing your mask, I don't even want to bother hunting for a Warlock at this point... I already found the best H2 in the world!!!

Nice looking mask and JC if you read this, HOLY SHIT MAN!!! Nice Nice Nice Work!!! Very well exicuted!!!

--Ryan

Haha thanks Ryan! JC is the ever talented Mr. James Carter. He is by far the most ted artist we have in this hobby. In fact this was a very flawed and washed out blank. James took that flawed blank and turned it into in my opinion the best damn mask in the world!! Any other info you need feel free to pm me brother.
Ryn Thursday 3/03/2011 at 08:21 PM | 72911
A BIT OF AN UPDATE: I received my 99 and this thing is a beast!!! Every inch of this thing is perfection. When I hold this thing in my hands I feel like I'm holding the HERO in my hands. James I want to thank you again my brother. This thing is unreal!!!! Worn shots coming soon people.
Ryn Monday 3/07/2011 at 11:33 AM | 73138