Forums Horror Collectibles
SyFy's Face-Off **ELIMINATION SPOILERS**

I can't believe Tom went home over Megan!!!!!!! That stupid bitch has been riding coat tail for weeks now. UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!

(I'd still fuck the shit out of her.)
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/03/2011 at 03:08 AM | 72860
I just got intothat show about a week ago.DAMN!Megan?!Really?!Guh,can't believe that shit she coasts,has a bad laugh,and flat out just is THE bitch of the show.......thanks for breaking it to me gently Dark Passenger, i mean that ncerely.....its better this way than to just watch and go crazy hehe.....i'l be sure to watch the encore,the week where they did original horror villains with Cunningham was sweet!
themorguethemerrier Thursday 3/03/2011 at 04:31 AM | 72866
Ya bro i love face off!!! best show ever!!!!!!!! tonight the new zombie episode is on were i live! i cant wait its gonna be awsome!!!!!! I want conner to win my dad knows conner from fvsj he says he is a realy good artist expecaly if he worked on fvsj!!
Zombiezack50 Thursday 3/03/2011 at 09:41 PM | 72918
I think Connor is going to win but I like Tate. He just seems like a lot nicer of a guy. Connor is letting Megan's vagina cloud his mind.
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/03/2011 at 11:13 PM | 72925
hell we all should want connor to win nce he posts on here and on the halloween mask assa board and i believe mm.net to. i have a jason mask painted by him.
allenlindley Friday 3/04/2011 at 06:49 PM | 72964
hell we all should want connor to win nce he posts on here and on the halloween mask assa board and i believe mm.net to. i have a jason mask painted by him.

Well I hope he reads what I said about letting Megan's vagina cloud his mind. Women use their vagina's for evil. It's the greatest bargaining chip in the world.
Dark Passenger Friday 3/04/2011 at 09:12 PM | 72967
LMAO I hope he does get wind it'd be funny to watch an episode annd see Horrorbid with blurred out words and names and hearing Megan bleep.That would be timelessly funny....didn't know Connor had that kind of resume....SWEET!And guys don't spoil Megan's next idea of the mutant Vagina monster shhhh....lol
themorguethemerrier Saturday 3/05/2011 at 03:34 AM | 72995
I'm actually going to be having Tom and Tate on my radio show on March 24th at 10pm (EST).

Set a reminder folks, it's a live show and we are happy to accept callers with any questions!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/horror_theater_radio
chrismac87 Saturday 3/05/2011 at 04:34 AM | 72999
I'm actually going to be having Tom and Tate on my radio show on March 24th at 10pm (EST).

Set a reminder folks, it's a live show and we are happy to accept callers with any questions!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/horror_theater_radio

That's awesome. I'd like for Tate to win the whole thing but I think Connor (and his vagina clouded mind) is going to pull off a win.

Post a little closer to the air date to remind us if you can.
Dark Passenger Saturday 3/05/2011 at 05:21 PM | 73011
I'm startin to think the shit is rigged. No way Tom should have went home. And on another note the two guys who did the Jap's 2 weeks ago on the make the boy look like a girl and vice versa

should have won that week, not Megan. I was pissed.

p.s. I fucking hate having noob net to my name
Stilesp1985 Monday 3/07/2011 at 05:25 AM | 73124
Well guys its official,Megan's gone.....
themorguethemerrier Thursday 3/10/2011 at 03:02 AM | 73251
She skated way too long in this contest IMO. Tom should have been there this week instead of her. I think it's going to come down to Conor or Tate unless one of them screws up the next challenge real bad.

I knew Gauge was gay. What a proud young man.
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/10/2011 at 05:47 PM | 73274
I've gotten pretty hooked on this show. Just found everything from episode 3 to now on demand, so I've been having a bit of a marathon. The slasher episode kind of inspired me to start seriously thinking of doing a custom of an original character I've been degning for a while.
teamcerberus Friday 3/11/2011 at 07:44 PM | 73308
yea the slasher episode was really cool....it sort of inspired a friend & I to make a franchise of horror....great show and effects...the other day i was watching a youtube channel about steve johnson who's done a TON of creatures/special effects...from ghostbusters,fright night,....to blade 2....spoderman....just awesome
themorguethemerrier Friday 3/11/2011 at 09:37 PM | 73313
Tom's original creation was awesome, loved that degn. That would make a pretty bad ass custom figure IMO.
Dark Passenger Friday 3/11/2011 at 11:35 PM | 73317
The new episode looks awsome! it think its called twisted tales. Coner posted it on his facebook it looks ck!
Zombiezack50 Sunday 3/13/2011 at 03:38 PM | 73354
Thanks a lot for getting me into the show Zack, it's awesome. Too bad I don't have a Facebook, I'd like to check out a preview.

What's the challenge look like?
Dark Passenger Sunday 3/13/2011 at 04:39 PM | 73355
Bacly they bring back all the people that got kicked off the show to help with each person. they have to make thier own twisted fairy tale. It looks ck heres the link

http://video.syfy.com/shows/face_off
Zombiezack50 Sunday 3/13/2011 at 06:32 PM | 73356
I cannot believe they gave this competition to Conor. What a crock of shit. His Fairy Tale was the weakest degn out of the final 3. Gauge killed it with an amazing story and make up. Tate is who I wanted to win but Gauge really brought it this week. Conor's was his usual typical concept and make up. So upset the judges handed it over to Conor like that.
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/17/2011 at 02:03 AM | 73475
I think that is you judge the overall competition, Conner was the most constent. He work was always at least "good". The other 2 had really strong entries this week, but in the past Gage sat in mediocrity and Tate always seemed to be 2nd best. Judging by this week alone though, I think Gage pulled out all the stops and made something great. Tate's idea was great but I think he bit off more than he could handle. The wolf would have been awful if he had to work alone.

The Little Mermaid thing sucked though. Her work was never all that memorable anyway.
teamcerberus Thursday 3/17/2011 at 02:57 AM | 73477
I totally agree with you Cerb but the judges seemed to judge each competition on its own. Isn't that why Tom was eliminated before that bitch Megan? Unless last night's judging was based on ALL the comps I could see Conor winning honestly. If we were to judge last night's comp only though, Gauge should have won. That was a fucking awesome Hansel and Gretel. Those hand prints in the stomach was awesome. I think Gauge really shined yesterday and in the very first show only though. Remember the bouquet of flowers stuck into the face on the first show? That was friggin awesome.

I still wanted Tate to win though. He was the only one on the show with a fucking backbone. He said to send Megan home and then said he'd rather not name a second finalist to go home because he was friends with Anthony. What a guy. Hard to find people like that. Conor on the other hand has a vagina clouded mind that he used for evil. It was pretty funny watching him pick Frank (of all people?) over Meganwhore though.

(MeganWhore- It's like a MegaWhore but with an N.)
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/17/2011 at 11:00 AM | 73508
I actualy wanted Conner to win. In my mind all 4 of them did a great job. but i think somone else like Tom should of been there instead of sam.

Conner`s makeup looked amazing. sure the other ones had cool deghns and i loved gages but Conner has a great attenon to detail. But i do find this compition a bit fixed because most of the people on the show have never worked on anything but conner has worked on many movies before Face-off like freddy vs jason so no wonder he won, But they all did a great job, oh and theres going to be a season 2!
Zombiezack50 Thursday 3/17/2011 at 09:49 PM | 73533
Hey guys, tonight my radio show is having two of the contestants from Face Off on at 10pm (EST)!

We will be accepting live callers with questions or comments, so be sure to grab a seat early to insure you get through!

Here's the link;

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/horror_the ... ch-madness
chrismac87 Thursday 3/24/2011 at 05:51 PM | 73768