Forums Off Topic
Pop Ups and Add on's???

Hey ya'll When I log onto this te now I'm getting an add on message and pop up adds with sound. It's making the te run really slowAnyone else encounter this? Nick
myers n San Diego Thursday 3/03/2011 at 05:58 PM | 72893
Hey Nick, these are new to the te and something the ad company is trying out. If it gets too annoying we will remove it. The ad should only pop up once or twice a day when you vit the page so it is limited and will not happen more than once a day usually.

If it does become a problem let me know. The speed of the te should not be affected by this, the te does run slower at certain times during the day due to the amount of traffic. We just purchased a new dedicated server so expect that to help some.

We do want to hear from you guys though if any ads every become to annoying but also realize that this is our sole means of keeping the te running. Its a give and take to keep things free.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/03/2011 at 08:08 PM | 72906
Hey Nick, these are new to the te and something the ad company is trying out. If it gets too annoying we will remove it. The ad should only pop up once or twice a day when you vit the page so it is limited and will not happen more than once a day usually.

If it does become a problem let me know. The speed of the te should not be affected by this, the te does run slower at certain times during the day due to the amount of traffic. We just purchased a new dedicated server so expect that to help some.

We do want to hear from you guys though if any ads every become to annoying but also realize that this is our sole means of keeping the te running. Its a give and take to keep things free.

It's deff not to the annoying level at all. I was just curious most of all. I thought maybe I'd downloaded some stupid adware or somethingThanks for the response Justin.....Horrbid RULESNick
myers n San Diego Thursday 3/03/2011 at 08:37 PM | 72914